Sponsored

Recent content by DrIanMalcolm

  1. Low mileage trade in's - why??

    This was at least me for one. Granted, I had issues with my Taco, but this is the avenue I took. Traded it on a 2025 Ranger Raptor.
  2. Pennsylvania Takeoffs Sale - OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation

    Updated the Title and new deal for anyone that will come up the last 3 items: OEM Console Safe -$100 Zekzoop Hood Insulation(NEW) - $50 NYTOP Cross Member - $50 Take all 3 for $200 picked up, I’ll meet if you are within reasonable distance
  3. Pennsylvania Takeoffs Sale - OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation

    Update: Tonneau, Bed Mat, and Exhaust tip have been SOLD REMAINING: OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation
  4. Pennsylvania Takeoffs Sale - OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation

    I’m in West Chester PA, I’m willing to drive a little to get the stuff out of here. Let me know what you’re thinking
  5. Pennsylvania Takeoffs Sale - OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation

    I was having some issues with it, specifically vibrations/shudder at low speeds. Toyota had it for a bit and said it was observable, but declared it within normal spec. I drove other 2025s (Sports and Off Roads) and none of them behaved like mine. So, I moved on, I couldn’t justify driving...
  6. Pennsylvania Takeoffs Sale - OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation

    Also have a Carista tool $25, or just free if you buy some of the stuff above lol
  7. Pennsylvania Sold: Takeoffs Sale - OEM Console Safe, NYTOP Cross Member, Zekzoop Hood Insulation

    I made the decision last week to move on from my 2025 Tacoma TRD Sport. I removed the following accessories before trading it in, and priced them to move out of my garage. Pickup only - Chester County, PA. If someone wants to take all of, I’ll make it worth their while. Rough Country Hard...
  8. Tire Advice - 2025 TRD Sport

    265/65/R18 was stock on my sport
  9. Pennsylvania FREE PICK UP - ZekZoop Bed Mat 5 Foot 2024+ Pennsylvania

    I won the ZekZoop bed mat and floor mats in a giveaway last month and only used the floor mats (which I really like and would highly recommend). I already had the OEM bed mat, so no real use for the ZekZook bed mat. I am located in the Philadelphia suburbs in Chester County, PA. Free to who like...
  10. Zekzoop-Soundproof Mat Available Now!

    purchased! Thank you!
  11. Zekzoop Floor Mats and Bed Mat Review

    I won these mats from @Zekzoop in their last giveaway and installed the floor mats today. These are really nice. They have a grippy texture that is still rigid enough to be able to clean. I replaced the OEM rubber mats. The two fronts are nice, giving a tad kore coverage than OEM. Where these...



Top