Sponsored

Recent content by JDBarrow

  1. I saw my first Greyhound bus on Iowa soil yesterday!

    Which is why this is in OFF TOPIC.
  2. I saw my first Greyhound bus on Iowa soil yesterday!

    I know. That's why they call it Off-Topic here!
  3. I saw my first Greyhound bus on Iowa soil yesterday!

    It was parked near a hotel on I-80 west near 2nd Avenue exit. It had official Greyhound markings with a long, sleek silver running dog on the side! Speaking of classic rolling dogs, here is my classic Greyhound model bus collection I made at home. Note the porter figure in uniform. <iframe...
  4. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    All in all, I think I'm still glad I chose Toyota over General Motors, Ford and Mopar. I have been treated really horrible at Big Three dealerships, but several California Chevrolet dealerships during the 1990's were the worst of all. The lady who sold me a new Ford truck at Towne Ford in San...
  5. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    At my senior apartments parking lot, my red truck gets a lot of admiration: she is a Parking Lot Queen indeed!
  6. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    I have been conditioned for decades to believe that Toyota was DIFFERENT from General Motors and all the rest. One thing good is that Toyota didn't high pressure me to buy anything or try to steer me toward anything special except to get me to sign all the papers BEFORE I had a chance to go...
  7. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    This is my hobby. Pestering you all here. It saves me money. I could be out exploring the world in my new Tacoma otherwise, but that would be wear and tear and money thrown away on gasoline.
  8. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    PS - My Tacoma 4x4 truck is the Mother of Waters, indeed. She masters Iowa winter snow, flash floods, rain and black ice like some aquatic goddess. She keeps my dog and I high and dry while on the road when Mother Nature throws out various forms of adverse water-related weather.
  9. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    Thank you. That's what I wanted to really hear. Gladly they were nice in Washington State. A new Tacoma actually bought in the state of the City of Tacoma. The name "Tacoma" comes from an Indigenous Lushootseed word used by Coast Salish tribes to describe Mount Rainier. Indigenous (American...
  10. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    But I'm asking about YOUR experiences. Lets leave my TW experience dead and buried in the more recent past. That was then and there. This is here and now. I think the times and the places have much to do with it too. Could one expect a warm reception in a Novato, or San Francisco, California...
  11. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    How old are you?
  12. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    Now, enough about me. I want to hear about your Toyota buying experiences. The location of the store may actually be a major factor, but I think being professional and genteel has tanked in America over the decades. One would have to be an American in his early 60's like me, or older, to...
  13. What do you think of your Toyota dealership?

    Were they nice or impatient? Please share with us your positive and negative Toyota buying experiences of recent times. I gave my selling dealership, Hesser Toyota of Janesville, Wisconsin a 2-star on Google Reviews and a 3-star on Yelp! and here is my review as follows: Good Deal, But...
  14. My new Tacoma, me and my best buddy finally on video showcased with all my add-ons since January 2026!

    I need to protect the back seat area of my new ride from Gustav's sharp teeth. He is never muzzled except in my truck or another vehicle or out on leash for potty breaks and walks. I don't want dead mice or other dead animals in his mouth. The muzzle is soft rubber which both protects his face...
  15. My new Tacoma, me and my best buddy finally on video showcased with all my add-ons since January 2026!

    You must all think us Boomers hail from another galaxy. Yes, being an American Boomer, I hail from the Age of Ford Galaxie. There was a man way back from TW who demanded I make a video or a selfie with me, my dog and my truck in it. If he should follow me here, I have now succumbed to his...



Top