Sponsored

Recent content by KentandFrances

  1. [Testers Wanted] Free Dashcam + New Plug-and-Play Parking Harness (2024+ Tacoma)

    Very interested, 2024 TRD Off Road Premium package, non hybrid.
  2. Michelin Floor Mats (from TreadAuto) Review

    I received these Tacoma floor mats through a drawing from TreadAuto (Thank you very much!). I've had these in action for a number of weeks and waited until I had some actual usage experience to provide my feedback. Over that time, we went to the local beach several times, had torrential rains...
  3. Michelin Member Product Testing, 2 Spots Available

    1. 2024 Off Road 2. 4 door 3. 6' bed 4. Gas
  4. 🎉 Pre–Black Friday Surprise Giveaway! Win a 4th Gen Tacoma Bed Mat! 🎉

    Everything from tools, wood, building supplies, groceries and years of crates that have been stored at my house back to the kids and their new houses!
  5. 🚗 Muslogy Tacoma Cup Holder + Cargo Net Giveaway! 🎁

    These would be great for my Off Road!
  6. 🚗🎉 Win Exclusive Muslogy Accessories for Your 4th Gen Tacoma! 🚀🎁

    I enjoy the technology upgrades for safety... got this truck to haul my grandsons around.
  7. 🎄 Muslogy Tacoma Center Console Hanging Organizer --- Christmas Giveaway! 🎄

    Merry Christmas to all, hope Santa leaves lots of Tacoma goodies under your tree!



Top