Sponsored

Recent content by ScottyMcfly

  1. Massachusetts Diode Dynamics Ditch Lights

    Damn, I apologize they have been sold.
  2. Lasfit Led Light Pods

    Tried out a set of a 4.8" @LASFIT Led Pods. They are a spot pattern and throw some light that's for sure. Threw on the optional amber snap covers too for comparison.
  3. Massachusetts Diode Dynamics Ditch Lights

    Just kinda changing things up a bit. Sorta OEM+ look 🤣
  4. Massachusetts Sold: Diode Dynamics Ditch Lights

    Had on for a couple months. They're the 2" C2 2.0 Sports. Yellow Combo / Driving lens. Comes with optional clear driving lenses installed, Also comes with Cali-Raised push button. Please note I lost a screw switching the lenses 🙄. Mismatched screw in there. No leaking no issues...
  5. Massachusetts Sold: Diode Dynamics SS6 Fog Light Kit

    Selling my Diode Dynamics SS6 Sports. They currently have the optional SAE/Wide lenses I had ordered. Will come with amber lenses and gasket as well. Will ship on your dime. $300
  6. LASFIT Mats 4G Tacos

    I have them as well. I'm super happy with them
  7. Camo wrapping TRDOR dash trim

    White Digi Camo would look Siiiiiick.
  8. Trumgeta Giveaways

    I removed my Trumgeta Roof Rails because the fitment ended up being pretty crappy. They didn't sit totally flat on the roof and my OCD wasn't having that. I had bought them from someone who had gotten them on Amazon and had never installed them and they didn't come with the rubber plugs so...
  9. Electronically Adjustable Ditch Light Mounts

    They def sound really sweet but damn that price tag. I just can't justify it, would love to give them a try though for sure
  10. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    scooped up a set of trailhunter sliders for $250.
  11. Massachusetts Tacoma Pro Rock Guards

    Looking to sell a set of Pro Rock guards. They were brand new take offs, i bought them a couple months ago. Still in great shape $175
  12. A Safety Lock for The Tailgate | xipoqix

    For sure, i'll be interested to see



Top