Sponsored

Recent content by Tribull

  1. 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours

    Well I feel kind of silly now. I got under the truck to look and they are actually +20. I was going off of their website for our specific hub bore. These wheels are the old 106.1 with the +20 offset. It must just be the tires that make it seem like it has that extra poke.
  2. 4th Gen 2024+ Tacoma Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Pictures / Specs Compilation - Add Yours

    17x9 Fuel Rebel wheels +1 offset 33x12.50x18 Fortune Tormenta RT They were on the truck when I bought it. I’m not a fan of this much offset. I’d like to switch to a taller skinner tire and less offset.
  3. 2026 hybrid offroad, 1/3rd pedal much quicker than flooring 100% throttle!

    This is interesting! I just had mine done yesterday by AY Tuning and absolutely love it (he’s done several for me before). I’m curious to know what the update would do.



Top