Sponsored

Search results

  1. Maple4x4 Canopy Experiences

    Does anybody have experience with the Maple4x4 canopy? https://maple4x4.ca/products/maple4x4-premium-one-piece-aluminum-truck-cap-canopy-for-2016-2023-toyota-tacoma-5ft-bed
  2. OME MT64 vs. Bilstein 6112/6100s

    I'm interested in the above shocks for my TRD Sport. I mainly drive on pavement. Anybody have experience with both so they could compare? The MT64s seem solid, but there seem to be some comments stating they're not as good for truck without weight in the back (racks or canopies). On the other...
  3. Fluids for 6MT Drivetrain

    From my reading, here are quantities and specs we need, as well as examples of suitable fluids: Transmission: 75w90, GL4 - 2.6qts Crush washers & torque values Fill: PN: 90430-18008 TQ: 27 FT LBS Drain: PN 90430-18008 TQ: 27 FT LBS Redline MT-90...
  4. PRP Seat Covers

    Has anybody installed seat covers from PRP? https://www.prpseats.com/
  5. Bilstein 8112 - release available date?

    Does anybody know if there is a plan or timeline for these to be released?
  6. BFG KO3 vs. Toyo Open Country AT3 vs. Bridgestone Dueler AT Ascent

    What are people's thoughts on the above tires and how they compare? I have Method wheels on order and am deciding between these three tires in 285/70/17. My truck is used year round, mostly (95%+) street driving. Edit: I live in western Canada. That is why I have narrowed it down to these three...
  7. Suspension Kit for Mostly Road Use

    I'm interested in getting a lift kit for my 2026 TRD Sport. The truck is mostly road driven. My main desire is comfort. Not necessarily old buick like softness, but better capability of handling the kinds of bumps and road issues you encounter in daily life. I used to have an IS500, and that car...
  8. HERITAGE BLUE Tacoma Thread

    Seems all the other colors have a thread, so here's one for Heritage Blue.
  9. Amby's Blueberry: 2026 TRD Sport 6MT

    Hello everyone! Figured I'd start a build journal as I don't intend to keep my truck stock. I picked the truck up last week. After driving a Lexus IS500 through almost 4 winters, I decided a nearly 500 HP RWD car wasn't really working for my lifestyle anymore. Even with studded winter tires...
  10. 295/70/17 on stock TRD Sport

    I know 285/70/17 fit without issues. What about 295/70/17?



Top