Sponsored

Search results

  1. WTT: Nytop sliders for Cali raised steps.

    Bought these expecting them to be wide enough to step on, but unfortunately they are not. these are in like new condition. Would love to trade for the caliraised steps in same or similar condition. thanks
  2. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    Thanks! Yes they are also rock sliders. The are some videos of a Tacoma on YouTube beating the absolute snot out of them, so I felt pretty comfortable with their protection. I installed them with a friend. Took about 20min. Very straight forward. I plan to get nytops skid plates if I can find a...
  3. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    First Mod! My wife needed a little boost, and I noticed that the curbs at the new Costco next to my place looked a lot higher than usual. I plan to build the truck more of an OEM+ look, as I'll only be doing moderate offroading and camping. The NYTOP seemed to fit the bill for that. My only...
  4. California NYTOP Sliders - Double Cab Tacoma

    are these still for sale?



Top