Sponsored

Search results

  1. It seems most Tacoma owners on social media are salty heavy-duty off-road types.

    Well, yea. most people, assuming money is no object, would get the best. The price difference between the lowest trim SR and a top end trim is almost double. it’s hard to justify the cost of the top trims when you get 70% of the utility for half the price. A lot of us stretch ourselves out...
  2. It seems most Tacoma owners on social media are salty heavy-duty off-road types.

    I will go ahead and take this as an invitation to point out that whatever brand it should be at least 3 ply and stored in a plastic bag that also has a change of clothes in case of a emergency shart situation -- not your own, of course -- It's good to be thoughtful of your passengers.
  3. It seems most Tacoma owners on social media are salty heavy-duty off-road types.

    I used to have a base 2008 Tacoma 4Cyl, 4WD, Manual Trans. I bought it with 40 miles on it --- I went through a phase where I decided I wanted all the bells and whistles and I traded in that Tacoma. I bought a new 2017 4Runner TRD Off-Road with 2 miles on it. I had that 4Runner for a handful of...
  4. What's the single best upgrade you've made to your Tacoma

    I have the SR5 so im missing a lot of the stuff other trucks have. 1. EKR seat covers (mine came with cloth seats) 2. Viofo A329S 2 channel dash cam
  5. Oregon Genuine TRD Off-Road 18" Wheels + Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tires — Full Set (5 total)

    Take-off set from a Tacoma TRD Off-Road, sold as a complete matched set — no swapping wheels/tires separately. Wheels: (x4) genuine Hybrid Toyota TRD Off-Road 18", chrome/black finish with red TRD center caps. (x1 )Toyota Spare Wheel Tires: (x5) Falken Wildpeak AT3W, 265/70R18 — includes a...



Top