Sponsored

Search results

  1. '26 / 4th Gen Under Mirror Puddle Lights - Routing through door boot?

    Perhaps, but I was already in over my head and not looking to take the speaker out and worry about anything fussing with the operation of the window. The under body LEDs offer the same approach lighting that I'm looking for without much headache. Also the puddle pods that I purchased were 3d...
  2. '26 / 4th Gen Under Mirror Puddle Lights - Routing through door boot?

    Correct. I could get the wires behind the door panel, but not to the door boot. They would need to go inside the sheet metal of the door and I wasn't keen on the idea of pulling off a lot more parts to figure out how the factory harness is fished through.
  3. '26 / 4th Gen Under Mirror Puddle Lights - Routing through door boot?

    Well, it didn't go as planned. I got the door panel pulled of and determined that I was unable to get the "under mirror puddle light" wiring to the door boot, which is what would allow me to go behind the the weather stripping. Seeing no other option other than crossing the weather stripping I...
  4. '26 / 4th Gen Under Mirror Puddle Lights - Routing through door boot?

    I think I'll be ok popping out of the boot and routing the wires down under the frame. I'm tying them into the bed lights so I don't actually need to go into the cab, I was just following along where the other wires were going. There is a lil opening under the door, behind the front wheel...
  5. '26 / 4th Gen Under Mirror Puddle Lights - Routing through door boot?

    I'm trying to install and am having a helluva time figuring out if I'll be able to route the new wires through the door accordion/boot. On the door side, it seems easy enough to get a fish/tape fed into the boot, but on the vehicle/exit side, there is a big block and I'm not able to see where...



Top