Sponsored

Search results

  1. What gas are you using?

    What's the factory manual says about our trucks. Can't beat a trained mechanical engineer.
  2. HOW TO: Rigid SR-L Series Lights for ARB Rear Bumper Installation

    This is the topic I was waiting for a wile. Great write up and great result. My needs are modest and only involves adding back-up lights. My 2026 SR has a very needy light backing up. I am interested in the connector plugged in the back of the stop lights. I didn't want to cut wires to get...
  3. It seems most Tacoma owners on social media are salty heavy-duty off-road types.

    No shame on anyone's truck. We all know our power and desires or fantasies. I just met a very young and nice guy who sold me his rims for my 2026 SR. Bare bone SR, non 4x4 as yours. Very nice and sweet guy who offer to come to my place with the rims. Start talking and when he saw my rig asked...
  4. SR/SR5 XtraCab mechanical differences?

    Surprised to se the price of an SR by Freeman Toyota. Where is this dealer anyway. I live in San Franc. bay area and bought an SR last month. Just made the 1000 miles and changed the oil. The only dif. is I paid only $33.850 for. You guys live on an expensive areas.
  5. 2nd. gen. Tacoma rear drums and rotors + set of springs.

    I just traded in my 2009 Tacoma 4x4 long bed 4 door. Just a proud owner of a 2026 Tacoma SR. I have left over the mentioned parts and want to give them away. New in box and free for pick-up. I live in San Francisco east bay in Fremont. Could use them let me know, please drop me an e-mail at...
  6. Brake controller harness for 4th gen Tacoma?

    I had installed a Redarc controller on my 2026 SR. Checked with the dealer and assured me there isn't any wiring for my truck level. Or luck of it. Redark works like a charm. Interchange under the 7-plug connector and has a remote wirelessly connected inside cab. Pricey at $400.00 but there is a...
  7. Towing with 2024 Tacoma 4th gen ??

    Now 1 year later we have the REDARC plug and play. Just installed on my 2026 SR and works perfect.



Top