Sponsored

Search results

  1. Now Available: A Game-Changing Glove Box Organizer + Smarter Dash Storage for the 4th-Gen Tacoma

    Promo-code no longer works. There is no way I’m spending $40 for a box that fits in my glovebox. Best of luck to you.
  2. The Car Care Nut - This is The Best Toyota Tacoma in 2025 and Here's Why

    I would have loved a higher trim level…. I bought a gold certified 2025 SR 4x4 double-cab with 20k miles for 31k. I just didn’t want the big payment but wanted a 4th gen. The de-tuned motor doesn’t bother me as it feels like it has plenty of power. I’m not a big off-roader but we get a bit of...
  3. Tailgate Insert Letters & Rear Bumper Crossmember End Caps - before & after install

    I believe my caps were $10 as well. I like the tailgate letters. The chrome works well with your color. If I did it I think I’d get the black.
  4. What's The Current Mileage on your 4th Gen?

    2025 SR 4x4 double cab. It’s my everyday driver 95% expressway. 25k miles, 5k oil changes, 24.8 mpg. It’s been a great little truck for me. By the way, I drive 45 miles each way to work. I usually drive between 75 and 85 mph. I usually see displayed mileage showing 24.5 to 26 mpg. I do very...
  5. if you could only do one mod on your 4th Gen Tacoma, what’s the move?

    My hip is a bit janky. The A-pillar handle (and running boards) helps me slide in under the steering wheel. I still have a hard time getting out sometimes. But the handle is definitely a mod I use every time I get in the truck.
  6. if you could only do one mod on your 4th Gen Tacoma, what’s the move?

    If I had to choose one mod it would be the driver side A-pillar handle to lift my old a$$ up into my truck… ;)



Top