Sponsored

Search results

  1. Underground 2024 Tacoma Build: Kuat Ibex Bed Rack, 17" ICON Neuvo Wheels, 285/70 AMP Terrain Attack R/T Tires

    Awesome! I have a Kuat IBEX on the way. Thanks for the pics so I can get a preview of how it looks on a 4th gen.
  2. How many miles on your odometer at delivery?

    They told me 3 miles, and the keys would be locked up so no test drives. When I got it there were 20 miles and the carpet was dirty and the door panel and shift PRNDL had scratches. UGH...
  3. Bed Tie Down Upgrades - Already Available!

    Sounds great, I'll keep an eye out for your order! (You should use this link to order so you get a the forum discount: https://billettiedowns.com/discount/T4G_2024 )
  4. Bed Tie Down Upgrades - Already Available!

    Currently I only have the Rail Tie Downs in orange. After many requests, they have not sold well so I have been hesitant to do any more in orange.
  5. 5 Year Graphene Ceramic Coating on my TRD Off-Road (Celestial Silver) - Full Process

    Nice, this is something I was planning to do so I'll check out your video now. I vote B for the thumbnail. I just like the text/graphics better.
  6. 4th Gen Tacoma Engine Cover Install (Victory 4x4)

    Engine covers also reduce engine noise, especially high pressure fuel pumps and injectors. I wonder if a factory engine cover would quiet the engine at all, or if it even needs it. I haven't driven one yet so I can't comment on how loud or quiet the engine is.
  7. After 10 days with my 2024 Tacoma Off-Road --- things that could be improved...

    Very methodical, I like it. Are you an engineer by chance?
  8. After 10 days with my 2024 Tacoma Off-Road --- things that could be improved...

    Was that all highway miles on his trip home after buying it?
  9. Dyno Numbers: 4th Gen 2024 Tacoma versus 3rd Gen Tacoma (Stock turbo 4 vs Stock V6)

    With the different transmission I wonder if they dyno tested at the same overall gear ratio. You would have to pick the correct gear on the new 8 speed in order for it to be a fair test.
  10. Accessories Installed: exhaust tip, bed step, bed cargo divider (molle style)

    Predator steps are $949 in my region (SET). I predict a lot of them on Facebook Marketplace in the next year.
  11. Where are all our 2024 Tacomas? RIGHT HERE @ PORT!!

    Pretty sure I don’t see a single Solar Octane!
  12. My 2024 TRD Off-Road is delivered! Loving everything so far 😍

    Congrats! That silver really looks good, you have me rethinking my color choices.
  13. My 2024 Tacoma TRD OFFROAD is delivered (a month early)! -- Photos & Owners Review

    Congrats! I'm impatiently waiting for my Solar Octane TRD Offroad! We might need an acronym for that...SOTRDOR anyone?



Top