Short story I was all about jeeps then my YJ started having issues ,leaks ect. so I bought a new TJ.
60K miles and then oil leaks, exhaust manifold issues and steering. I got stuck in the desert with my kids and I was over it. I always Liked Toyota Trucks and said yes. I bought a 2007 FJ...
YES! I was waiting for someone to come out with this. I was bummed when I couldn't find the right truck with bed scene lighting. I am definitely going to get this upgrade.
I ordered the 3" Nitro Gas Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma (2024+) It's on the way! It should be a couple weeks.
Put on BFG KO3 285/70/17's on yesterday.
If you do mind another color I would buy now, this Gen 4 will be around for a few more years and also it's the end of the year and the end of the month. Dealers are gonna want to sell off the 25's due the the 26's coming in and will be more willing to make a better deal.
I waited for the 2024's to be released after the stop sale and fix was done. I jumped on it and got a great deal knowing they had to sell them before the 26's came out.
I am coming from a Gen 2 2015 TRD Off Road. Here come the mods...
1. Do your research on the value of your trade in and how much you owe.
2. Do your research on the vehicle you want and what the vehicle is going for from different dealers. Look into many dealers, it may take a few dealers to find the vehicle you want and the deal you want.
3. Do not be...