Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go change my pants. These two things are not related. Probably.
Both Wrangler are the identical Goldilocks color, just different lighting.
I really like the new honeycomb color. Pics usually don't do these colors justice, they look alot nicer in the wild. Similar color to my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in the new Goldilocks color. Depending on the lighting it shifts from light gold in sunlight to a amber gold in the evening. Not for...
A week after trading in my 24 Trailhunter for a New 25 TRD PRO, I decided to install the Sport Bar on the TRD. I really like the look of the Sport bar, gives the Tacoma that Marty Mcfly vibe IMO.
Yours might be a different issue. But my Trailhunter Hunter threw the same Hybrid System Malfunction code. Toyota ended up replacing the Transmission, torque converter and Hybrid battery.
Wow ! You just enlightened Me. I thought the shudder and vibration was coming from my factory roof rack not the tranmission. I even beefed up the the small grommets to larger ones after reading a thread on roof rack vibration. Great to know the tranmission replacement will fix it.
I'll keep you...
I really didn't notice any weird up shifts. When I would come to a redlight or stop sign the tranmission sometimes kick down alittle abruptly, but as I was new to the truck I thought it might be was normal.
Other than this recall, the truck has absolutely exceeded my expectations on...
After a couple of visits to the dealership when "Hybrid System Malfunction visit your dealer" popped up on my dash, it looks like I hit the trifecta. Transmission assembly, torque converter and hybrid motor all need to be replaced on my 4 week old 1200 mile Trailhunter. And the cherry on top is...
congratulations on the new ride. I picked up my Trailhunter a couple of weeks ago. Had the same problem with the roof rack vibration. I ended up changing the three rubber grommets to larger ones, it helped alot to cut down the vibration. Other than the roof rack the truck has been fantastic...
My 2 week old Trailhunter. I think Toyota did a fantastic job on the new Tacoma. Silver seems to always be on the top of my list when I'm buying a new vehicle.
Thank you for the quick reply. I'm going to check with Toyota on their roof rack, but what I've heard there isn't a fix for the vibration on their roof rack.
Please let me know when you get the bed decals on line, I definitely want to purchase a set.
Kind Regards
Fantastic build. One of the best looking TRD Pro's I've seen. Do you mind me asking if there is any wind buffing with the roof rack? I currently have the Toyota OEM on my Trailhunter and getting a bad vibration between 65 to 75 mph, thinking about replacing it. Also do you sell the black decals...
Thank you. I stopped in my local Toyota dealer to see when the 4Runner TRD Pro's would be coming in and they showed me the silver Tacoma Trailhunter. One test drive and I bought it.
They do make the matt black, it was designed for the trailhunter but can go on any model. Attached is the part number. I just had it installed on my Tacoma.
I had my dealer install body side molding on my trailhunter. The first installed they had the molding upside down. After the redo it's slightly higher on one side. I believe I would of had better results doing it myself.
When ordering I learned the matt black was designed specifically for the...