Sponsored

Search results

  1. FS tons of parts- traded in my Tacoma

    Weekend bump….Still have the NY Top Ti axle dump and the Diamond back SE. Save big…by my remaining Tacoma stuff
  2. Wisconsin Charvonia complete set of bed tie downs

    Bump….Someone wants these…$549 on the site…..big time savings
  3. FS tons of parts- traded in my Tacoma

    Bump- Updated with what remains. Still have the Diamond Back SE Tonneau cover and the NY Top Titanium axle dump. Also found a set of stock Mud flaps if anyone is looking for a set.
  4. FS tons of parts- traded in my Tacoma

    Updated with sold items crossed off. Willing to ship remaining items except the diamondback tonneau cover. Someone snag this stuff.
  5. Wisconsin Charvonia complete set of bed tie downs

    Offering up my complete set of Charvonia bed tie downs. Includes everything plus the quick thumb wheel adjusters for the track tie downs. Willing to ship you cover shipping and PayPal fees. Link to the site so you can verify the savings over new...
  6. FS tons of parts- traded in my Tacoma

    Posting updated with sold items. I also have a full set of the Charvonia bed tie downs if anyone is interested.
  7. FS tons of parts- traded in my Tacoma

    Thought I would post here first before the masses being I am in WI. I sold my Tacoma and have a ton of take offs. Victory skid plates, front and mid $750 NY Top Titanium axle dump $200 Baja Designs S2 fogs-NIB never installed with amber lenses included $500 Factory pigtails for wiring to...
  8. Fitment check: Method 703 17x8.5 +35mm and 285/70/17 tires.

    Crazy, I swapped the little stock mud flats for the Canadian ones and no rubbing at stock height, of course nothing after spring install.
  9. Fitment check: Method 703 17x8.5 +35mm and 285/70/17 tires.

    First pic is 285/70/17s on a stock off road., 2nd pic (sunset) is after I installed the all dogs springs. Never any issues with rubbing etc. Have not done anything extreme but very happy with the set up.
  10. Install of ARB Rear Recovery Points on the 2024 Off Road Premium

    Crazy I ordered these from Kings Toyota online Sept 1st. Took advantage of the Labor Day sale, arrived this afternoon Sept 3rd. Installed tonight! Crazy impressed and have to say would definitely recommend them if looking for parts etc. Hope to get some pictures up at some point.
  11. Install of ARB Rear Recovery Points on the 2024 Off Road Premium

    Just pulled the trigger on a set, hope they arrive quickly. These with a heritage grill and lights install are on the chopping block. Should be about done with it for awhile now......lol
  12. 2025 Limited - Grille swap with TRD OR/SPORT?

    Stumbled across this thread, Just picked up a heritage grill for my OffRoad, waiting for my Baja lights and I will start the swap. So may possibly have an OR grill sitting around.....
  13. UNDERGROUND 2024 Tacoma Thread (4th Gen)

    Here is my underground so far: Victory skids and blitz sliders, All Dogs springs F/R, Diamondback bed cover, Method 703's on Baja Boss 285/70/17s. Baja amber fogs are on the way, next up I plan a heritage Grill swap and the Baja light bar.
  14. Random 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen Photos of the Day - Post Yours! 📸 🤳

    Here is one I took after installed the All Dogs springs. Slowly coming together. Baja fogs on the way, heritage grill and light bar are next.
  15. Alldogs Offroad Front Springs Installed!

    Well F/R springs arrived today. Finally pulled the trigger on them. Need to get them installed as I have an alignment appointment on Thursday. Hope to add some pictures afterwards.
  16. AllDogs Lift - Anyone have one?

    Thanks for this! I think it is just what I needed to know. I might not have quite as much weight out back with my Diamondback, but I do have skids and sliders. Seems this would also be good for when I do tow as well. Looks like it is time to pull the trigger!
  17. Alldogs Offroad Front Springs Installed!

    Nice! I am looking at this same idea, have sliders, skid plates and a diamondback cover. Thinking the Alldogs springs with top caps might be the way to go on my OR. Any thoughts? suggestions?
  18. Mickey T Baja Boss AT 285/70/17 SL tires on RRW Monoforged 17x8 +12 wheels -- 4th Gen Tacoma TRD ORP

    Honestly don't check it much, and I have had the stocks back on for winter here in WI, so will get a better idea once the weather warms up.
  19. No camaras, screen blank.

    I told my dealer when I took mine in for the new Plastic bed caps under warranty. They checked for codes...none, could not duplicate so simply noted on my records.
  20. Auto Trailer Detection issue -- my truck still says the trailer is detected after disconnecting the trailer

    I finally tackled this tonight, hooked up my trailer, ran the light test just for fun. cool feature I guess. Anyhow, drove down the driveway, asked me if I had a trailer on....said no....all is reset back to as it should be. Went ahead and set up my trailers so we will see next time how it...



Top