Sponsored

Search results

  1. Now I know why metallic silver is so popular.

    Hello, I have no advice for you but would like to tell you about my experience, and , maybe you can take some of my ideas to your benefit. I am 83; I have had many cars and, since my 60's, Tacomas. I have never washed them; when my wife begins refusing to ride with me, I hose the crap off with...
  2. Diamondback Switchback 2.0 folding bed cover: early review

    Very nice post. I actually had to pay for mine! I am a small guy and had no problem installing it by myself. I needed a bit of help putting it on the bed, but if I did it, anyone can do it. Mine is a 6-foot bed. The parts fit perfectly, the locks are high quality, and they make stealing harder...
  3. High Output Onboard Inverter & Generator Mode - Initial Test Results (2024 Trailhunter)

    Tthanks, I tried but get no answer. Thanks for an excellent article
  4. High Output Onboard Inverter & Generator Mode - Initial Test Results (2024 Trailhunter)

    Thanks:I I have 2 questions: 1-I also have the 24 TH, and it does not have an alternator. When drawing from the battery, how does the engine charge the battery when the motor turns on to charge? My owner's manual does not cover, does not even mention the Inverter the air pump. Where did you get...
  5. High Output Onboard Inverter & Generator Mode - Initial Test Results (2024 Trailhunter)

    Thank you for the great info . I have the 24 TrailHunter, and the owner's manual does not mention the Inverter or the pressure pump anywhere. Where can I get the user manual? Is there such a thing? Thanks a lot
  6. Trailhunter auxiliary gas tank

    You should be more anxious with the TH I was going to fill up on this little place in NM, but upon arrival the 2 gas stations were closed. A repair place sold me 1.5 gal for 15 bucks and, when I arrived to the outquirts of Taos I put in 18.34 gal so, the last 100 yards were on fumes. The tank...
  7. Trailhunter auxiliary gas tank

    Forgot, there is no 2023 Trilhunter.
  8. Trailhunter auxiliary gas tank

    This is a good story and I do not question its veracity but you must have been drivin at 35mph! In the many other threads where the Trailhunter mileage is discussed, the guys who reported above 17mpg were, by their own admission, driving barely over the speed limit. I drive 65 to 85 according to...
  9. Trailhunter auxiliary gas tank

    I own one and have been under it looking for space for a tank; the only option is under the space for the spare; one will then have to find a solution for it. If you have not read the threads about the gas consumption of this truck, it is dismal: 13 to 15 mpg on the road (I assume, but have not...
  10. Trailhunter auxiliary gas tank

    This thread has gotten complicated. Originally, it was about a Trailhunter-designed auxiliary tank. 18gal. I do not think it is possible to place a 33 gal tank under the Trailhunter, so, What are we really talking about here? Thanks a lot
  11. Helivue Design 18 gal Auxiliary Fuel Tank

    I have not been informed by the company, they did say 10 weeks and I think it has not been that long but I have not been counting
  12. 4th Generation Long Haul Gas Tank Solutions

    Hello: As for the tank issue, I started a thread a while back regarding the problem (mine is a 2024 Trailhunter) with the poor gas mileage and the smaller tank. Like this one, it deteriorated to other subjects, and it is now 8 pages long. My take: 1: I bought, but have not yet received, the 18...
  13. Trailhunter auxiliary gas tank

    I ordered the 18-gallon aluminum tank that this thread was about. I have not yet received it so I can not comment on its good and bad points, BUT, although it goes where the spare now is, creating the problem of where to put the tire, it is the most logical and cost-effective solution for me.I...
  14. 41.22 wireless kill switch install on Tacoma Hybrid

    Yes, I really did not see your post. I will take a look but if you did it I wil probably be able to do it as well. Thanks a lot
  15. 41.22 wireless kill switch install on Tacoma Hybrid

    Thank you for a great video. I bought a cheaper Kill Switch and screwed it all up. I would like to get this one, even a klutz like me could install it, BUT, there is a serious problem. My Tacoma is the 24 Trailhunter with no alternator, and the battery is under the rear driver's side seat. I...
  16. Helivue Design 18 gal Auxiliary Fuel Tank

    I have re read the thread and woud like to add my 10 cents to the arguments. Before I do, I have great news to Trailhunter owners: The gas tank is not 18.2 gallons! It is 18.832! I was going back home 2 days ago from Utah to TX and was keeping, as usual, an eye on the gas, I figures, rightly...
  17. Helivue Design 18 gal Auxiliary Fuel Tank

    Forgot, My name is Gaston M.
  18. Helivue Design 18 gal Auxiliary Fuel Tank

    I spoke with the person who runs the Mods. If you do work with them, make sure you mention that Gaston recommended it, maybe I can get a welding job I need for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toytec Lifts, c/o Mr Hugo Huerta in Denver.
  19. Helivue Design 18 gal Auxiliary Fuel Tank

    I have been waiting for help with the gas problem since 1 week after I bought my Trailhunter. I spoke with the owner of this company, Joe (can't remember his last name now), and I examined the specs. The gentleman is down-to-earth, practical, and helped with the install. He recommended 3...
  20. TRAILHUNTER won't sell?

    I would like to comment on your question. The Hybrids were indeed marketed intensively and were a significant brake on the Tacoma's traditional design. Someone here said they are not visually pleasing, but my 24 Trailhunter still gets praise from strangers in parking lots. I refused to accept...



Top