its a very wide quad and its tires wouldn't fit between the truckbed wheel wells. There was no 'safe' way to get it in the bed without either putting A LOT of weight on the end of tailgate or putting the front dangerously close to the cab glass.
Just replaced my rears this week at 36,000. Down to about 3mm. Fronts still at about 7mm
I never use of the adaptive cruise control or lane assist nannies.
replaced rear brakes at 36,000. Toyota said they were down to 3mm and offered to change them for $300+ ha.
And replaced driver side wiper for $34, damn.
Ordered the https://autoparts.toyota.com/products/product/inner-bed-molle-panels-side-pt76735800 and started installing today. Was $185 with tax
Followed this, poorly https://toyotaparts.sparkstoyota.com/install/PT767-35700inst.pdf
I did not drill out the 'rivnut' yet. Molle is held on by 4...
Wish I got the black fabric interior instead of boulder. Easier to keep clean?
Also should have got the integrated brake controller seeing how it's basically impossible to wire in after the fact.