Sponsored

Search results

  1. disabling DCM / telematics in 2025 Taco

    ....IT JUST KILLED THE MIC on my 2024 TRD OFF Rd.
  2. disabling DCM / telematics in 2025 Taco

    YES. I also ordered it but, it hasn't arrived. Going to go "all methods" used on this!
  3. disabling DCM / telematics in 2025 Taco

    Only one poster has mentioned the AHH bypass didn't work for him. I couldn't see if he updated his post yet.
  4. disabling DCM / telematics in 2025 Taco

    I covered my camera and that other unit behind the dash with some vehicle wrap. Pulled the fuse and.... The truck went nuts with Warnings and lights on the dash. Considering what these POS INSURANCE COMPANIES RAISED my Policy; I can live with the Chrismas tree dash.
  5. disabling DCM / telematics in 2025 Taco

    Much appreciate this information. Since I bought this truck in 2024 my insurance has gone up every year. Really got mad once I found out what was causing it. Going to do this.
  6. Paint chips

    I have 3,000 miles on mine of highway miles mostly and the front end looks like i cheese shredded it. Rock chips have gouged out the paint. Never seen such damage for just one winter. I’d have to say Toyo cheaped out alot on paint.
  7. EKR seat covers

    I have used alot of their products over the years and never been disappointed. Their seat covers did seem a tad expensive (to Me)considering the options out there with good reviews.
  8. EKR seat covers

    Wow! Nice job. Looks definitely stock. You lucked out for the price for sure. :clap:



Top