Sponsored

Search results

  1. Taco hybrid on 37's.

    Hi, I have a problem with the same modification… can you help me with what I need to cut? I'm installing 37s with the same height
  2. Change 35” to 37”

    Hello colleagues! I need your valuable help. I installed Wescott Design spacers on my TRD sport. I currently have 35" tires and everything is fine so far. I want to change to 37" tires, but I'm not sure if they might rub anywhere. Can you tell me what I need to cut? The offset of my rims is -38...
  3. Unstable RPM after installing a TRD Pro intake and a TRD Pro exhaust

    Hi guys… I have a problem with my Tacoma TRD Sport HEV. I installed a TRD Pro intake with the original MAF sensor from my truck, and I also installed a TRD Pro exhaust. The problem is that the RPMs after accelerating stay at 2000 RPM. I've also noticed that the electric motor doesn't engage as...



Top