Sponsored

Search results

  1. Trailhunter Fitment Follow-Up: SXTH Element Bed-Step Relocation Bracket Updated Hardware

    @PR_21 , thank you and you beat me to it. At first I thought this was a friendly PSA and then it hit me, there's a catch. Heading to my local specialty hardware supplier to get SAE grade 8 zinc dichromate bolts.
  2. Trailhunter Fitment Follow-Up: SXTH Element Bed-Step Relocation Bracket Updated Hardware

    I have a 2025 TH and hard to stick with the OEM bolts and have the same issue as you did (not enough threads). To clarify, are you saying Sxth will ship out new hardware at no charge?
  3. Michelin Member Product Testing, 2 Spots Available

    1. 2025 Tacoma Trailhunter 2. Double Cab 3. 5' bed 4. i-Force Max hybrid
  4. Trailhunter looking to replace the garbage OEM tires

    Thank you, real field feedback is priceless.
  5. Trailhunter looking to replace the garbage OEM tires

    Picked up a "new to me" trail hunter that came with these Cosmo mud tires. I'm not a mudding guy plus it had spacers which I'm not a fan of. With so much tire noise (as loud as the which oil is best), I opted to go back to OEM size and the BFG KO3's. I'll try these and if I like them the next...
  6. [CLOSED] GIVEAWAY: Win your Under-seat Vent Deflectors | xipoqix

    Definitely folding mirrors, seat position memory and fish eye mirrors on the sides.
  7. Nitto Terra Grappler G3 Tire Upgrade

    This is the info I've been looking for!!! Thank you. Got a "new to me" trail hunter and it came with these tires. Man they make a racket at speed and forget MPG's. I'm between Terra and Ridge Grapplers in the same size (265/70R18). I'm more into the overland thing and going the "long way" to...



Top