Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Welcome to the Tacoma4G Deposits | Waitlist | Reservations List! We're kicking things off days ahead of the 2024 Toyota Tacoma debut.

1. Fill out the Deposits| Waitlist | Reservations Submission Form
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. View STATS for all user submissions below.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.
6. Share this thread with others!

Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

N.Bly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4runner
I bought my 4Runner off the lot on the spot so never placed a deposit on a new vehicle before. Is there a standard deposit amount that Toyota dealers require, and is it refundable?

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
I bought my 4Runner off the lot on the spot so never placed a deposit on a new vehicle before. Is there a standard deposit amount that Toyota dealers require, and is it refundable?
$500 to $1500 based on this list so far. I think it's all dealer specific but maybe we find out more on Thurs/Fri.

Citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Depends on the dealership. Longo in SoCal is one of the largest on the West Coast and never went over MSRP. Have a deposit for a Sienna with them too but they only recently opened up the reservation list for the Sienna and only for certain trims and colors. Still told me it’d be a 10+ month wait.

For the 4G Taco, they said no deposits for the TRD Pro as they already had a long list for the current gen. So I asked to be put on the list for the Trailhunter. For the Trailhunter I was told there were about 10 reservations for that trim.

N.Bly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4runner
Depends on the dealership. Longo in SoCal is one of the largest on the West Coast and never went over MSRP. Have a deposit for a Sienna with them too but they only recently opened up the reservation list for the Sienna and only for certain trims and colors. Still told me it’d be a 10+ month wait.

For the 4G Taco, they said no deposits for the TRD Pro as they already had a long list for the current gen. So I asked to be put on the list for the Trailhunter. For the Trailhunter I was told there were about 10 reservations for that trim.
Thanks for the info. Wait, Longo said it already had 10 reservations for the 2024 Trailhunter? And here I thought I was being early

Surprised no TRD Pro list just because current gen list is long. I assume it's not going to just roll over into the 4G Taco list so not sure why

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Thanks for the info. Wait, Longo said it already had 10 reservations for the 2024 Trailhunter? And here I thought I was being early
They're one of the biggest (if not the biggest) volume dealers in all of southern California so maybe not so surprising. Could also be from people who came in looking for 2023 Tacoma, didn't find what they wanted, and were told that they can place deposit on new 2024 Tacoma.

misterly1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW F80 M3, Tesla Model Y LR
Placed my reservation for a 2024 trd off road 4x4 at longo in January. fingers crossed I don’t have to wait too long 🤞🤞

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Deposits | Reservations | Waitlist Sheet & Stats - Tacoma4G 69664565057__77047255-2358-4884-A7EA-15A29CC4B59B

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
We've just added a Trim/Model field to the tracker. If you've already added yourself to the list, just let me know (or post here) which trim you chose.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
I had trouble finding a dealer locally in the PNW offering MSRP. Most wouldn’t even reply if I asked about markups. I ended up using the Costco Auto Program to find the nearest participating dealer and they are honoring MSRP for the 4G. It’s unclear if the transaction/purchase will actually go through the program (depends if the new gen gets added to the program early enough), but at least it helped find a reliable dealer. Put down a $1000 non-refundable deposit.

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
I had trouble finding a dealer locally in the PNW offering MSRP. Most wouldn’t even reply if I asked about markups. I ended up using the Costco Auto Program to find the nearest participating dealer and they are honoring MSRP for the 4G. It’s unclear if the transaction/purchase will actually go through the program (depends if the new gen gets added to the program early enough), but at least it helped find a reliable dealer. Put down a $1000 non-refundable deposit.
I have never used to Costco car thing,how is the process?

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
I am on the waitlist at my local dealer in oklahoma for a TRD Pro. asked to be put on it two weeks ago. I am #2 on their list for a TRD Pro. They are providing me build info once they have it so I can spec my truck out and get it back to them for them to have and try to match in the future once allocation and production begin. A deposit was not required, as I have known them for many, many years.

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Just called my local dealer. They will only sell if you live within 50 miles.
They have zero deposits on the 2024 Tacoma, but they said they have a few unfilled orders on 2023 that they will give them first pick on the 2024s if they want... which was a disappointment for me.
THey did confirm that all Tacomas will be MSRP except TRD PRO only, which will have a $5000 mark up.
I was surprised they had no one, on the list.

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
It seems location dependent. There's one with only $100 deposit. I'd be curious what everyone who put deposits down were told about pricing and markups.

Already almost a dozen on this list.

TX-TACO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4
The dealership I put $1000 down stated they will sell at MSRP but they will have an option of installing dealership stuff(Tint, nitrogen, etc..) which could cost around $1100. My deposit is 100% refundable at anytime (made sure I had this in writing).

The unanswered question is what exactly will be MSRP. In addition they were unsure exactly what models they will offer like TRD OR, with the addition of the Trail hunter they were unsure. But I figured I’ll shoot for the OR but I’ll take a lower model or a PRO as well.
Sponsored