2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Photos

SpeedDevil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
While I won't be among the first years here, I still can't wait to officially join you guys.

That color and trim are speaking to me

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 STX
That does look good. This was the trim I was hoping to see at the reveal. Hopefully it can be optioned up with a lot interior creature comforts. And hopefully that air dam is easily removable.

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
That does look good. This was the trim I was hoping to see at the reveal. Hopefully it can be optioned up with a lot interior creature comforts. And hopefully that air dam is easily removable.
One person said in the videos it was only 9 bolts to remove. I’m hoping the off road comes with some of the limited options. I don’t like the limited chrome but enjoy some of the finer things lol

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Jeep
Same here. I’d be most interested in a highly optioned TRD OR. Hopefully Toyota allows the custumer to option dual climate w/ ventilated seats and of course heated seats and steering wheel. HUD would be a bonus feature for me in TRD OR as far as creature comforts. I am also wondering if the signature style DRL LED headlights will be optional too.

I’d go straight to Limited, but chrome is a non-starter.

Last edited:

fw3boulder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma 4wd.xtracab v6
Same here. I’d be most interested in a highly optioned TRD OR. Hopefully Toyota allows the custumer to option dual climate w/ ventilated seats and of course heated seats and steering wheel. HUD would be a bonus feature for me in TRD OR as far as creature comforts. I am also wondering if the signature style DRL LED headlights will be optional too.

Similar for me, a package option to include ventilated seats and HUD is high on my list. Interesting how Canyon AT4 options compare, I'm sure TMNA is well aware of the competition. I've read TRD OR will be a popular trim, so more optional packages makes sense.

Zaher0021

First Name
Zaher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
zx10r
Similar for me, a package option to include ventilated seats and HUD is high on my list. Interesting how Canyon AT4 options compare, I'm sure TMNA is well aware of the competition. I've read TRD OR will be a popular trim, so more optional packages makes sense.
Hi,
Absolutely! Ventilated seats and a HUD are becoming must-haves for many buyers. The Canyon AT4's options do offer some compelling features. TRD OR's popularity would likely benefit from diverse optional packages, giving buyers the flexibility to customize. Nrega Job Card List TMNA's attention to the competition should definitely shape their offerings. It's an exciting time with so many choices in the off-road segment. Looking forward to seeing how the market responds to these enhancements!

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor

Premium off rd pkg should have most if not all of those things.

Hare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
I will let you know once I take delivery of mine. OR Premium in Solar Octane. March delivery is the timeline
Sponsored