Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Jeep
I’m most interested in TRD OR trim.

Hopefully the dual zone climate and ventilated seats, as well as the Signature DRL LED headlights, will be an available option on the TRD OR.
Sponsored

Last edited:

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium 4WD
Not sure how the interior color trims are going to work. I assume each color design will suit the trim level. The sport gets the Blue. The TRD Pro gets the red and the limited gets the wood grain.

Anyways Toyota USA released a video of the iso seats today and they showed what the white interior trim looks like. Im thinking this will be for the Off Road
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos IMG_0925

DavesTacomaShop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
I think that is just the TRD sport - it has interior color that matches the paint. Only saying this because of the launch videos that had the sport in blue and interior bar was blue.

Hoping for a less colorful interior.

Not sure how the interior color trims are going to work. I assume each color design will suit the trim level. The sport gets the Blue. The TRD Pro gets the red and the limited gets the wood grain.

Anyways Toyota USA released a video of the iso seats today and they showed what the white interior trim looks like. Im thinking this will be for the Off Road
IMG_0925.png

evorunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 prius, 2016 tacoma trd sport
I think he's right this is the TRD Offroad trim without options. see it has the locking diff and sway bar disconnect buttons but no dual zone climate control. also it looks in the pic if you don't get the jbl speaker you just get a little spot up there to hold stuff which is nice.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos IMG_09250

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
I think that is just the TRD sport - it has interior color that matches the paint. Only saying this because of the launch videos that had the sport in blue and interior bar was blue.

Hoping for a less colorful interior.
The blue anodized material doesn’t even match the exterior blue paint of the Sport. That’s one thing that bugged me when I first saw the interior.

I’m not 100% sure but I believe the color trim will be specific to the trim not the paint color. I remember watching a video with Sheldon staying a few colors (might have been the video with TFL) and he stated a white trim. What leads me to believe the white will be for the OR is the fact it’s the only color we didn’t see and the OR was not there.

the grey/black will be for the lower trims.

I can’t see Toyota manufacture these based on what people order their interior color. It would be so many different combinations and that’s not how their manufacture process works.

regardless I see this as something people will customize to their own liking down the road.

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
I think he's right this is the TRD Offroad trim without options. see it has the locking diff and sway bar disconnect buttons but no dual zone climate control. also it looks in the pic if you don't get the jbl speaker you just get a little spot up there to hold stuff which is nice.

IMG_09250.png
Im sure this is the base OR. Then they will have a “premium” off road package that gets the bigger screen, nicer interior materialss, upgraded JBL.
Doubt we’ll get all the features that will be saved for limited and pro/TH models.

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 STX
Here is my backup plan if the TRD Pro & Trailhunter become Unobtainium

An optioned-out, Solar Octane TRD Off-Road with:
- TRD Premium Off-Road Package
- Font air dam delete
- iForce Max Engine
- 6ft Bed
- TRD bash plates
- Plus Vinyl wrap roof and mirrors

What do y’all think? Are the low $50s with the all the options a realistic target?
1B1E2484-0BE5-4937-A520-307C2868517D.jpeg

I didn’t notice how different the TRD/Trailhunter bumpers are compared to the regular models.
if I could put the Limited interior features in the OR with 33”s it would be perfect for me. Really hoping they optioned ventilated seats in the OR.

With the Ranger Raptor and GMC AT4X both around $57K, I would guess the pro and trail hunter will be somewhere around there, too. If that’s the case, I couldn’t image a fully loaded OR getting that high. I’m expecting (hoping) the OR to to max out in low 50s

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
The ventilated seats in the Tundra are nice. I hope they make it to the Taco TRD OR

elite83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
The TRD OR will come with the small screen by default? :( Wonder if there will be an option for the bigger screen?
I'm sure Toyota and their dealers will happily take more of your money.

So much so, that they will make you buy the moonroof if you want the screen too! /s

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Can premium packages be added on a dealer level or does it have to come straight from the factory? If im going to be waiting until next spring for my OR to arrive and it comes with a 9" screen and no JBL Audio im walking away and into a chevy dealer lol.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
In USA Premium package comes from Manufacturer and Is allocated to dealer (so can’t really custom order). You basically get in order to pick what is coming in. Some dealers will trade between each other but these days it’s more rare. The accessories are typically added at the port but some are added at dealership. Then you have all the add-ons that some dealerships add.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
In USA Premium package comes from Manufacturer and Is allocated to dealer (so can’t really custom order). You basically get in order to pick what is coming in. Some dealers will trade between each other but these days it’s more rare. The accessories are typically added at the port but some are added at dealership. Then you have all the add-ons that some dealerships add.
Good to know, I'll prepare myself to wait over a year then because I refuse to spend over 60k for a mid sized truck that won't have exactly what I want lol

Kraygz

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road

- Painted black wheel arches
- Scene lighting
- Sunroof
- Solar Octane color

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 5

\
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 8

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 6

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 7

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 3

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 2

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 1

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD Specs, Prices, Features & Photos 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road First Look 4