7 Canadian Trims (Grades) Available

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Seems us good folks in Canada will only have seven trims (or grades as they now seem to be calling it) to choose from........

"4Runner expands its grade offering to provide customers with more choices than ever before. In Canada, seven grades will be available including SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off Road Premium, Limited, Platinum, TRD Pro, and Trailhunter"

Less pressure on me:D

*TRD Sport Premium*
*TRD Off Road*

Last edited:

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
So the two weā€™re missing out on are the TRD Sport Premium & TRD Off Road then? Thatā€˜s not ideal for middle of the road buyers then if you canā€˜t choose either Sport or Off Road in normal or premium. They canā€™t offer everything I get it, but it seems they like to offer less here even though it all comes off the same line.

Manchego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
The lack of regular TRD OR is kind of a dealbreaker for me unless the price is right. It's completely out if it comes with a sunroof I can't opt out of. Some people like them, for me, it's something else that can break or leak.

Reactions: MJE

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4runner Limited Blizzard Pearl
Not sure if I have missed this...Any info on non hybrid 4runner models coming to Canada? Similar to what is happening with the Tacoma?

Clodydeloady

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GCL Overland 2021
That makes it a bit easier for me I want one with. The matched Color fender . What Trim would it be???

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As of right now the Limited and Platinum have colour matched fender flares.

OP
OP
Bronconomore

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not sure if I have missed this...Any info on non hybrid 4runner models coming to Canada? Similar to what is happening with the Tacoma?
SR5, TRD Sport, and Limited grades will come standard with the i-FORCE powertrain.

2chains

First Name
ruder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't wait to see unveiled pics of the TRD Sport and whether or not its got those awesome Trail Hunter flares! Probably not though ;(. I think the Tacoma Sport models historically have colour matched flares though?

OP
OP
Bronconomore

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The TRD Off-Road comes standard with the I-FORCE powertrain as well but that trim is not offered to us in the land of Ice and Snow.