• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Any Member With Inside FORD News on 2025 Changes - - SuperCab

MuttonChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Colorado 4x4 extended cab
Some web-rumors say Ranger will have a SuperCab configuration for 2025, as Ford dealerships are seeing buyers going to Toyota's 2-door extended cab space configuration.

If Ford wakes up an provides a SuperCab configuration . . . . .
Please, Please make it available over a wide range of trims/options {Toyota is limiting to a couple}

For example an XLT 4x4 V6 SuperCab with all the available towing, off-road packages of an XLT CrewCab..

Ford Motor Company, official, is a member of this forum - - - They have never posted anything other then an introduction.

So what do our members that are Ford Dealership or Ford Truck Division Employees
know about the 2025 SuperCab ? ? ? ?
Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
I would love to see a SuperCrew with 6’ bed for Job 2 in 2025. Mules in that configuration were seen in Australia and the US over a year ago, so one can only hope. If Ford brings back the wildly successful Tremor package and a SuperCrew with two bed choices it would be competitive with the TRD Off-road. Especially with the 2.7 liter engine option.

Personally, I’m holding off until I see what will be offered from Toyota, Ford and GM in ‘25 before I pull the trigger.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Not likely. Changes will likely be just the 2.7l option, colors, and maybe a tremor late. Don't see a supercab that soon.

Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Sure would be nice for Ford to keep pace with everything Toyota is doing… and they have the models overseas to do it! I’ll take my Everest Platinum please. Not to mention the market expertise based on their full size dominance (ok maybe the expedition is still second to the Tahoe…).

Sadly though I assume / expect / fear that ’web-rumors’ = ‘AI generated clickbait’.
Sponsored