• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Does this email necessarily confirm an allocation?

jprime84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT
Ford Ranger Does this email necessarily confirm an allocation? 1715019755874-5k

Place my order April 2, 2024. Looking to decipher what the dealership is telling me versus folks who have their trucks or are farther along in the process. Thanks!
Sponsored

Chassis N2531

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Nope. I've got the same email. Even our first names are spelled the same, LOL. Ordered 2-22-2024. You should get a follow up approx 45 days in saying they're working hard on getting your new Ranger Raptor built. Please be patient.

Last edited:

GManGeno

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
As mentioned, the email only confirms that Ford got your order, and you will get an email approximately every 45 days that Ford has not forgotten about your order. However, it does not mean you got an allocation. Maybe the dealer had an allocation to give and if so, you will eventually get a build date and a VIN. If the dealer took your order without and allocation, then they should have been up front about the likelihood of getting an RR allocation. All ~3000 dealers got one guaranteed '24 RR allocation and depending on several factors that may be the only RR allocation they get for the '24 RR. The dealer volume of sales and other factors will determine how many allocations they get.

In my case it took two '2nd allocation' orders until one got a second allocation. Mine was built in April but still waiting on delivery.

Hope it works out for you!!
Sponsored