- First Name
- Timothy
- Joined
- May 8, 2025
- Threads
- 6
- Messages
- 154
- Reaction score
- 90
- Location
- Selmer, TN
- Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
- Thread starter
- #1
I have a used DR KDSS (shorty) kit for sale. $150 OBO
Pick up is preferred but I will ship at your expense. Make an offer I will work with you. Used, but now I need the tall one because I installed different springs which raised it more than expected. Everything is included. Scratches are from installation. Silver marks are from where I marked it with a paint pen after torquing it down.
Pick up is preferred but I will ship at your expense. Make an offer I will work with you. Used, but now I need the tall one because I installed different springs which raised it more than expected. Everything is included. Scratches are from installation. Silver marks are from where I marked it with a paint pen after torquing it down.
Sponsored