First things that needs to be modded on 2024 Tacoma? Other than air dam.

tacogarage

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd and 2nd Gen Taco
I think the new tacos look really good all around, the air dam would come off immediately though, what else would you change?

SaphirePheníx56

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Explorer
I really wanna find a set of Tundra TRD pro BBS wheels to put on my TRD Off-road. Get a Stars and Stripes decal for the Tacoma stamp on the tailgate, and move my American flag magnets over.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
I really like mods I did to my 23 Tundra and will do the same for the Tacoma. First things to do is to put a cat shield on, glass screen protector, custom floor mats, tailgate lock, rolling hard bed cove, and bed rug liner.

OP
OP

tacogarage

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3rd and 2nd Gen Taco
I really like mods I did to my 23 Tundra and will do the same for the Tacoma. First things to do is to put a cat shield on, glass screen protector, custom floor mats, tailgate lock, rolling hard bed cove, and bed rug liner.
I think the tailgate will is locked from the factory this time around. The bed also has the same channels as current gens so tonneau covers will be available very quick im assuming.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tundra
I think the tailgate will is locked from the factory this time around. The bed also has the same channels as current gens so tonneau covers will be available very quick im assuming.
mine locks as well. However the thieves bust the window and hit the unlock button. The tailgates are very expensive now with all the electronics. Adding the Mcguard prevents that.

2024 Tacoma First things that needs to be modded on 2024 Tacoma? Other than air dam. IMG_3225

Reactions: JB1