• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Splash Guards for Raptor

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Are you sure you are referencing the same thing?
The splash guards, I believe, are for inside the wheel wells to help keep some of the junk from getting at the suspension and drive areas.
The mud flaps are....mud flaps. Here is the post when I finally figured it out.
(61) Tonneau covers, mud flaps, etc. for 2024 Ranger? | Page 2 | Ranger6G - 2024+ Ranger & Raptor Forum, News, Owners, Community (6th Gen)
Yes I am sure. Ford does call them splash guards but are different products than the ARK splash guards.

Reference here for the Ranger trims sans Raptor: https://accessories.ford.com/ranger-2024-molded-splash-guards-front-r1wz16a550aa

Either way I ordered the Redback versions and will update the thread once they arrive.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Interestingly enough, I didn't order them and didn't want them. Wasn't on my order sheet. But when I saw my window sticker online for the first time they were there. I thought about having them removed but just went with it and I'm glad I did. When I saw it for the first time I thought they actually looked pretty good. And then went off on some trails with rocks and could hear them hitting the side steps. So glad I kept them.

So I got you, here you go!

20240426_194541_resized.jpg

20240426_194526_resized.jpg

20240426_195022_resized.jpg

20240426_195132_resized.jpg
Can confirm the Redback version of the splash guards fit the Raptor. Mystery solved. Thanks to both of you for posting the pictures and links @rwolfcastle. The part numbers matched up to the pictures you posted @jrRaptor.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I didn't build one. I snapped one up when it hit the lot. Was the only one in the color I prefer within 200 miles. I didn't want the secure code doodad nor the extended graphics kit. Figured lack of splash guards would be a simple add on. Now that I know the right part number it's 15 min of labor...

The rear flaps are for the people behind me during rain. The fronts are for the side of the truck since it's getting PPF soon.
Post a pic when you have them installed.

OP
OP

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Post a pic when you have them installed.
Will do. Probably won't be until next week though. J braces install tomorrow. Undercoat next week. Then detailed. They'll be going on after the detail.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Oh man, I forgot about ordering the J braces. Ugh.
Sponsored