Sponsored

jaxon12turner

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Source: This was found on the Toyota website using links of the previous model year's images and trying different version numbers. If the URL responded 200, it was a valid link (as below). Otherwise it would come up with a 403 error.

This is the link as proof: https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/is/image/toyota/TAC_MY24_0016_V001?wid=1440&fmt=jpg (As of 05/06 21:44 EST, the link NO longer works, but we have it captured here while the link was still live)

Notice the file name is TAC (Tacoma) MY24 (Model Year 2024).

TRD Pro if I had to guess. It’s a short bed and from the silhouette images released the other day, the Trailhunter is a long bed + the TRD Pro still has the hood scoop while the Trailhunter seems to not (also from the teaser images).

Admin Edit -- after some sleuthing on the Toyota website, this appears to be credible. Looking at the page source on Toyota.com, you can see the https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/ appear hundreds of times. See screenshot below or try it for yourselves.

2024 Tacoma Breaking: Leaked 2024 Tacoma image from Toyota Website!! IMG_9069

Toyota page source screenshot:

2024 Tacoma Breaking: Leaked 2024 Tacoma image from Toyota Website!! Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 3.40.28 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
OMG it's real and it's spectacular!! (seinfeld reference)

That's more aggressive and sportier than I had been expecting, even from the top version.

Bumped up the darker parts for a better look...

2024 Tacoma Breaking: Leaked 2024 Tacoma image from Toyota Website!! 2024 toyota tacoma leaked

OP
OP

jaxon12turner

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
was
Do we think this is the Trailhunter or TRD Pro?
TRD Pro if I had to guess. It’s a short bed and from the silhouette images released the other day, the Trailhunter is a long bed + the PRO still has the hood scoop while the Trailhunter seems to not

jmodz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma RC
Very nice, and almost identical to all the renders we've seen. I really like it, and it's amazing what adding a break in the grill does compared to the Tundra. Can't wait to see it in a regular trim like SR5 or the TRD Off-Road without the black roof.

SpeedDevil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Love it, just hope theres a solid color option and also a manual V6 without the hybrid as well

MPGunther

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma Sport
Any ideas what the protrusions are to the left and right of the shark fin antenna?

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I like a functional hood scoop. Because from what I understand the turbo is cooled on the 2.4 by air going over the top of the engine, so this hood scoop could add to that cooling effect.

I hope the Trailhunter is this aggressive looking.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Source: This was found on the Toyota website using links of the previous model year's images and trying different version numbers. If the URL responded 200, it was a valid link (as below). Otherwise it would come up with a 403 error.

This is the link as proof: https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/is/image/toyota/TAC_MY24_0016_V001?wid=1440&fmt=jpg

Notice the file name is TAC (Tacoma) MY24 (Model Year 2024).

TRD Pro if I had to guess. It’s a short bed and from the silhouette images released the other day, the Trailhunter is a long bed + the TRD Pro still has the hood scoop while the Trailhunter seems to not (also from the teaser images).

Admin Edit -- after some sleuthing on the Toyota website, this appears to be credible. Looking at the page source on Toyota.com, you can see the https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/ appear hundreds of times. See screenshot below or try it for yourselves.

IMG_9069.jpeg

Toyota page source screenshot:

Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 3.40.28 PM.png
Nice, looking forward to seeing whatever else you can find. ;)

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks good! About as expected given the renders & predictions, which is a good thing. Means it should be a compelling entry to check out & compare come the fall!
Sponsored