- Thread starter
- #1
This is the OEM Tonneau cover for the 4th gen Long Bed Toyota Tacoma. This items is used asking $600. The item new costs around $1,300 plus taxes.
PT954-35241
All hardware is included. Reason for selling bought a retractable cover.
Willing to trade for a low profile front winch bumper. Other than that I'm not interested.
Not willing to dive far. Sorry if I don't respond quick, I don't check my social media often.
Pick up would be West Baltimore. I accept Cash, Zelle, Cash App or Venmo.
PT954-35241
All hardware is included. Reason for selling bought a retractable cover.
Willing to trade for a low profile front winch bumper. Other than that I'm not interested.
Not willing to dive far. Sorry if I don't respond quick, I don't check my social media often.
Pick up would be West Baltimore. I accept Cash, Zelle, Cash App or Venmo.
Sponsored