- Thread starter
- #1
I would like to thank TreadAuto for providing these floor mats for review. I have no affiliation with them, nor was I paid anything. I simply showed some interest in one of their threads on here asking for volunteers to review their product.
This is the product I received: https://www.treadauto.com/products/...toyota-tacoma-double-cab-gas-models-2024-2026
First impressions are very good! The TPE material is somewhat soft to the touch, which I imagine will prove nice when winter arrives here in Colorado. Does not feel like my feet will sleep and slide around when wet.
I previously had the husky liners in my truck and while they are a good product as well, I will not be going back to them. I much prefer the patterning on the Michelin mats over the Husky. The husky's have more pronounced ridges and slightly bigger gaps between them that my foot/heel would get caught in. There is also what looks like a grippy pattern under the right foot, but it is actually quite smooth and doesn't offer much traction to the throttle foot.
HUSKY LINERS:
The Michelin floor mats solves these little problems; small annoyances I didn't realize that bothered me! The fit on the Michelin mats is excellent in my opinion. They are also a bit cheaper than the Husky option. They would definitely be at the top of my considerations for floor mats in the future taking into account their price point.
Michelin mats:
This is the product I received: https://www.treadauto.com/products/...toyota-tacoma-double-cab-gas-models-2024-2026
First impressions are very good! The TPE material is somewhat soft to the touch, which I imagine will prove nice when winter arrives here in Colorado. Does not feel like my feet will sleep and slide around when wet.
I previously had the husky liners in my truck and while they are a good product as well, I will not be going back to them. I much prefer the patterning on the Michelin mats over the Husky. The husky's have more pronounced ridges and slightly bigger gaps between them that my foot/heel would get caught in. There is also what looks like a grippy pattern under the right foot, but it is actually quite smooth and doesn't offer much traction to the throttle foot.
HUSKY LINERS:
The Michelin floor mats solves these little problems; small annoyances I didn't realize that bothered me! The fit on the Michelin mats is excellent in my opinion. They are also a bit cheaper than the Husky option. They would definitely be at the top of my considerations for floor mats in the future taking into account their price point.
Michelin mats:
Sponsored