• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

On the hunt, open order/allocation, MSRP or close, southwest

mrkt321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I’m on the hunt for an open allocation or an incoming order that I can secure for a RR.
I’ll be based out of Phoenix, but willing to go anywhere that’s less than a 24 hour drive back.
All leads are greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP

mrkt321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

dboot66

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor, Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I’m on the hunt for an open allocation or an incoming order that I can secure for a RR.
I’ll be based out of Phoenix, but willing to go anywhere that’s less than a 24 hour drive back.
All leads are greatly appreciated!
Hey, don't worry. Deals are out there. I was only looking for a week when I got an email alert from this forum for a Raptor posted on this forum for MSRP. It was Iconic Silver with a spray in bedliner and stock wheels, just what I was looking for. Contacted salesman within a few minutes and secured the Raptor.

I really think I got a good deal. Yes, I had to drive 880 miles away to purchase, but they gave me a good deal on my trade in and charged me MSRP for the Raptor, and doc fee was only $199. Even gave me a great price on an extended warranty. The drive was a bit tough, but well worth it in my opinion. Purchased it 4 days ago and it's resting in my garage as I type this.

You prob already know this, but you need to watch threads and check the boxes to receive email notifications when keywords are used in threads. Be ready to act quick and you will find a Raptor. Oh, by the way, the truck is AWESOME and worth the effort. Good Luck!
Sponsored