• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Platinum trim in US, any news?

jfeniello

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
I know we're just finally getting the currently announced 2024 trims in the US, but just curious if there's been any talk or announcements about the Platinum trim for the US? Since it already exists in Australia and a few other countries, it's not like we're wishing for Ford to create a trim, just bring it to the US. I'd like to have some of those options, like the auto tonneau cover and the movable roof rack, among others. Haven't seen anything, and just curious if anyone has.
Thanks!
-jim
Sponsored

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Nothing announced for the US at this point. The bed rack thing can’t come to the US because of the third brake light, but maybe the roof part of the rack will come at some point.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I am wishing they would take it 1 step further and offer a Platinum Raptor edition all Raptor with the entire platinum interior in it. IMO that would be perfect!

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’d love to see a Platinum here too, but heard nothing yet. We’ll see if they might eventually decide to do it. They should.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
I am all in for a Platinum trim.
Sponsored

Last edited: