• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)??

Was your Ranger Delivered??

• Total voters

Greglon

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 F150 FX2; ‘18 Expy Max; ‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Workforce Director
My Lariat has been in production since 3/14. No updates since on the tracker but Ford chat says eta for my truck is 4/14. Hope all the plans come together just right!
Sponsored

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Here's some news on my 02/08 blend date build.

If you can call it news,

My Ranger Raptor is no longer QC hold. I was told it is pending update.
I asked pending what update? Shipping? They said there is no hold on it anymore.

So maybe thats good? Haha
My dealer recevied their first ranger the other day.
Might seem promising 🤔.

We wait.....

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? Screenshot_20240327_172040_Chrome

KayaPayaPigDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Shelter Green
Occupation
US Navy
Not mine but one has made it to my local dealer today.
Got to set in and look it over for a bit while it was in PDI.
It’s the owner of the dealerships truck.
He has one of all the Raptor products.
IMG_7528.jpeg

IMG_7536.jpeg
that's awesome and i love that color! thanks for the pics... i am jealous of that owner... all the raptors are super cool

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Here's some news on my 02/08 blend date build.

If you can call it news,

My Ranger Raptor is no longer QC hold. I was told it is pending update.
I asked pending what update? Shipping? They said there is no hold on it anymore.
Well maybe we finally get an answer about "Pending update"
That is all I have been told for a few weeks. Been in production since 2/01.

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
Well, according to my dealership my Raptor currently is in Florida possibly still on a railcar and avoided further delays from that terrible bridge collapse. Seems like we are really close here .

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? 1000000596

Sponsored

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Has anyones early build ranger raptor even moved? Jan/Feb blend dates??

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
I actually ordered mine on 5/26/23...the first day and right when the dealership opened. It turns out that they messed up the paperwork somewhere and had to resubmit my order as of 8/1/23... but once it got built things seemed to have went rather fast.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Mine did. Ordered 10/25/23 Scheduled week of 02/12/24 Blended on 02/16/24 switched yesterday to built 03/27

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
Mine did. Ordered 10/25/23 Scheduled week of 02/12/24 Blended on 02/16/24 switched yesterday to built 03/27
If they are truly just unpacking the dogpile, then my 2/9 blend should be shipping soon then. My status has not been updated since 2/9.

FarelaneF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I know I'm not the only one, but while I'm happy others are getting their Rangers, it's frustrating seeing it happen when they were ordered long after mine was, and had them go into production after mine did, while I sit around waiting for someone to tell me something (or anything at all) about mine.

Ordered 5/27/23
In production 1/8/24 — which it still is, 78 days later

All my dealer can tell me is the system says it was supposed to be here mid-February, which I never believed when they said it.

I don't mind it taking time. What bugs me is that neither Ford, nor my dealer, can be bothered to communicate what the actual hold-up is.
Same story for me. Frankly, it's concerning that they won't disclose why these Jan builds are taking so long to ship. If it were something as simple as shipping logistics (i.e. stuck in a lot) you would think they could communicate that pretty easily. I'm about to cancel my order from May 23 and place a fresh order as it seems it would get me the truck sooner.

I'm seeing guys who placed orders on Feb 24th of 2024 (10 days after the dealer expected mine to arrive) already get their RR's and I'm still "in production" since Jan 22nd. With every day that passes with no communication I am more and more concerned that there is a quality issue with the January-built trucks.

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
If they are truly just unpacking the dogpile, then my 2/9 blend should be shipping soon then. My status has not been updated since 2/9.

FarelaneF

Same story for me. Frankly, it's concerning that they won't disclose why these Jan builds are taking so long to ship. If it were something as simple as shipping logistics (i.e. stuck in a lot) you would think they could communicate that pretty easily. I'm about to cancel my order from May 23 and place a fresh order as it seems it would get me the truck sooner.

I'm seeing guys who placed orders on Feb 24th of 2024 (10 days after the dealer expected mine to arrive) already get their RR's and I'm still "in production" since Jan 22nd. With every day that passes with no communication I am more and more concerned that there is a quality issue with the January-built trucks.
Not just January builds. Feb also, as I'm a 2/20 build and I have not been updated since 2/20. Its almost like they skipped this week. Some after and before have now shipped or been delivered. I too am getting upset and concerned over what the heck is going on with our built trucks. I thought when they finally got to Feb 26 builds, I'd be next, but now I'm seeing 2/16 builds being shipped, but not mine. Why would they skip over the 2/20 builds?

Last edited:

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX

Sadly, because our builds are produced and just in limbo, even if we reordered our raptors, theyd not be built as the allocation was taken by our prior trucks. But, I agree, my order is from may, yet people who ordered 6 months later are getting their trucks. COMPLETE BS by Ford. Just like the bronco debacle all over again!!!!

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My status has not been updated since 2/9.
I was concerned for a bit for similar reasons.
My blend date was 2/29 and in-production date below it on tracker was updated to 2/29 the next day. Shortly afterward, I somehow was able to access fordpass and saw that it was outside the plant in a lot (no longer have access).
Then nothing...... Then, date on tracker for last-update changed to 3/25. I checked with Ford chat and they mentioned secondary status of "produced" and "pending update". Then, on 3/27 the tracker last updated date changed to 3/27. I asked my dealer to look in their vinview for the 3/27 update and they said it was now in Canton MI (where they on-load rail and truck convoys). They mentioned ETA of a week to 14 days.
Now I am just hoping I get the update that is has been shipped soon. Once it gets to the rail/truck loading site in Canton, they do not want to keep it there for long, because they always have more trucks filling those lots.

So, I'm hopeful and also hope you at least see some kind of update very soon.

Note: I'm pretty sure the dealer is annoyed with me by now. She mentioned she likes maple syrup, so I told her I just might have a little gift of some of my home-made syrup, as long as no dealer stickers or plate brackets are installed..

Last edited:

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
January build, at noon today got a notification that my FordPass request was denied. That's the second time it has happened, first time was mid-feb.

Hopefully some foreshadowing of good news on the horizon. Unfortunately they've locked me out so I can't attempt a third request.

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
Raptor is on train, CSX says it's in Ohio, Final destination where it will be unloaded( I think) is Shreveport La.
Sponsored