• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)??

Was your Ranger Delivered??

• Total voters

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
Ok guys, my guess was right. Mine just updated to built. I found it odd that it said the last update was today and it was still in production status.

I left the website, refreshed, entered my info again and its finally moved to built.

Any of you get updates?
No, mine still shows the last update 2/9/24
Sponsored

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Last update was 2/24
In production since 2/01

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5, Ranger Raptor on order
Do you want this updated after we get our truck delivered?

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
I’ve gotten nothing new since it flipped to Built on the 27th. Sales guy just happened to text this morning, telling me basically what I already knew. Received by carrier at Ramp 59 waiting for shipping. I asked for access to VinView and after a long pause, I was told he can’t give me access because in his words he’d get crucified 😂
He did say he will give me daily updates now that things are moving.
Just in, mine is also on Ramp 59. ETA delivery is March 29 - April 5. My ranger is going via convoy. How is yours being delivered?

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
Just in, mine is also on Ramp 59. ETA delivery is March 29 - April 5. My ranger is going via convoy. How is yours being delivered?
I’ll be traveling by Rail, to South Louisiana. ETA is Apr 26th. We shall see

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Mine's shipped but the delivery dates keep changing :facepalm:

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I'm a 2/16 blend date… sure hoping mine switches to built soon… looks it’s finally time for the mid February builds.
Frustration for many. I saw a RR advertised in Michigan at a dealer close to the Ford plant. After checking the window sticker and plugging that into the tracker, that RR had a blend date of 1/19 and is still showing in-production. The dealer's website still shows it as in-transit.

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Judging by all the comments, I might just wait for my azure raptor to be built on 4/15. My dealer also has a black one in production and built 1/26 that I was gonna buy because it was first, but as the months went by and still no truck, at this point I will just wait for the azure. That is unless my dealer only gets the black one and they end up not building the azure because each dealer was supposed to get only one RR at first. Now I’m hoping they keep sucking and don’t ship the black one before we know for sure the azure will be built. Just more dumbness from this whole “order a new truck for myself” decision I have made lol.

Sponsored

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
Ok guys, my guess was right. Mine just updated to built. I found it odd that it said the last update was today and it was still in production status.

I left the website, refreshed, entered my info again and its finally moved to built.

Any of you get updates?

Screenshot_20240329_071219_Chrome.jpg
Very interesting. I got a Ford Pass text earlier stating that my activation was denied. This made me think someone was in the vehicle. My tracker still says in production; however it does show latest update as today. I also just got a text from my sales rep showing this. Something is happening!

Ford Ranger Poll: Has your Ranger / Ranger Raptor been delivered (or at other stage)?? 4A6FAA1D-4422-49DE-8C25-5C8A12B3980A

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Very interesting. I got a Ford Pass text earlier stating that my activation was denied. This made me think someone was in the vehicle. My tracker still says in production; however it does show latest update as today. I also just got a text from my sales rep showing this. Something is happening!

4A6FAA1D-4422-49DE-8C25-5C8A12B3980A.jpeg
Yup, that last updated date means its been moved. Our trucks are on the same ramp to leave then. It's just a matter of shipping timeframe now.

I'm sure there are so much variables once it gets to ramp 59. From having the convoy trucks leave full, where they need to be moved to next. At less I'm happy to know my truck is not been forgotten 😁.

Slappybabs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Ford chat just told me my truck is shipped via rail today! Hopefully it shows up sooner than later. How long are people typically seeing for deliveries here?

TMP Montana

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2023 Mazda CX-50, 2006Scion Xb
Occupation
Retired
Ford chat just told me my truck is shipped via rail today! Hopefully it shows up sooner than later. How long are people typically seeing for deliveries here?
My truck shipped via rail on 3/9. I expect to take deliver mid next week. MAP to Spokane via rail, Spokane to Montana one day convoy.
Sponsored