Power running boards for the TRD Pro?

larrymarket

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW GTI Autobahn 6-spd
Does anyone know if you can get the power running boards for the TRD Pro?
Sponsored

ChrisA6844

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Raptor and Ford Maverick Tremor
I would imagine that in the aftermarket, there will be plenty available. But based on the desert runner/off-road expectations of the TRD Pro, I doubt they'll be an option. Electric running boards are meh in the field in my opinion, and from other people's opinions I've read, most won't run them at all.

Last edited:

TGTBTU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
@larrymarket's TRD Pro will predominantly do mall runs and light off-roading, like mine. So, power running boards may not be a bad thing.

OP
OP

larrymarket

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW GTI Autobahn 6-spd
@larrymarket's TRD Pro will predominantly do mall runs and light off-roading, like mine. So, power running boards may not be a bad thing.
I love the styling of the TRD Pro the most but I'm also a midget (5'5") so power running boards would be essential for me since it's lifted. I'm also not planning to do much off-roading (if at all). I'm mostly planning to tow a 19' fiberglass bass boat, and conventional wisdom says I should probably get the Limited, but the TRD Pro looks so much more bad ass 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Given how the oe rock raises are installed, shouldn't be too difficult for aftermarket to produce. Would love to get one from rockslide engineering like they have for gladiator, wit an off switch so it doesn't lower when offroading. Wouldn't mind an aries one either, if they can keep it flush with body and not lose (much) ground clearance. But probably looking at $1800-3400.
Sponsored