TSlop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~2026 4Runner
I wonder when the next update from Toyota will be?
You'd think it'd be relatively soon. If they are going on sale this Fall like they claim, people will want to know what trims they want to buy. I signed up for the updates on the website, and I hope they follow through and let us know the second they drop that info.

STD67

First Name
Rutger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
You'd think it'd be relatively soon. If they are going on sale this Fall like they claim, people will want to know what trims they want to buy. I signed up for the updates on the website, and I hope they follow through and let us know the second they drop that info.
I'll guessing the Toyota website? I'm investigating now....

TSlop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~2026 4Runner
I'll guessing the Toyota website? I'm investigating now....
Yes, if you are referencing the update thing, you can sign up for future updates on the official Toyota 2025 4Runner page. I'm hoping they give us steady updates, and that it actually notifies you of impending information on the website.

STD67

First Name
Rutger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Yes, if you are referencing the update thing, you can sign up for future updates on the official Toyota 2025 4Runner page. I'm hoping they give us steady updates, and that it actually notifies you of impending information on the website.
Thank you! I'm signed up for updates!

Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FJ
The TRD Sport actually gets body color matching hood scoop right?