• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
Took my Raptor sticker off this morning in my garage. Sorry for rainy weather but the pictures but it will give you the idea of how it looks in shelter green without them. I like the look without them much more!

IMG_9547.jpeg

IMG_9548.jpeg

IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9550.jpeg

IMG_9549.jpeg
Not to be the "Debbie Downer" here and although I agree your Raptor looks good.... without the stickers on but between this and other posts I've seen about removing stickers it seems like for those who like or leave theirs on that it's a type of "graffiti" however I think that it's one of the trademarks or you can call a symbol that individualies it as being " A Raptor" ... again I guess it all comes down to taste..

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
The Raptor stickers are a bit much for my liking, but not knocking those who like them. I would prefer they be about the size of the last Tremor stickers. Still looks great without thought. Enjoy your new RR. 👍🏻

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Looks good and clean, especially on Shelter Green.

I really need to see this color in person. I found one on the lot at a Dealer about 150 miles from me (with substantial mark-up) and I'm tempted to ride my motorcycle there just to see the color in person.

Not wanting to deal with a Sales person bugging me is the only thing keeping me from going. 😏
Ride naked. They'll leave you alone.

Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Iconic Silver Ranger Raptor , 06 Cobalt SS
Occupation
QC lab technician
The Raptor stickers are a bit much for my liking, but not knocking those who like them. I would prefer they be about the size of the last Tremor stickers. Still looks great without thought. Enjoy your new RR. 👍🏻
I've had at 8 or 9 (I lost count) Ford Rangers in my lifetime with my first being a 1992 two tone maroon/ tan XLT extended cab and from there it went to the Splash, Tremor, numerous FX4 's as well as XLT 's and with with the Splash those decals or graphics as you will gave it character as to why it was given that particular name as is to why I may see it alittle different than others. I dunno maybe I've become a Ranger purist or coniseur in my old age... 😂

Sponsored

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
Looks great. I’m considering doing that.

For the side steps I am considering ditching those too. Get rock sliders or some different type of rocker protection. The steps ruin the clearance.

OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Looks great. I’m considering doing that.

For the side steps I am considering ditching those too. Get rock sliders or some different type of rocker protection. The steps ruin the clearance.
I have never been running board person. But actually love these on the Ranger Raptor.

Sponsored

brookei

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor V6
Occupation
Retired
Looks great!

Did you notice any faint 'shadowing' of the sticker or faint outline leftover? Just wondering since I've had this happen with a few other vehicles that I've de-stickered.
I also removed mine and there was no outline present.
And I elected to polish & wax to ensure a clean, protected surface area.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Much prefer the logo decal being on it. Looks naked without it. And I like how the decal designates it as a Raptor also.

But, to each their own.