• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
What a click-bait title to the video. I didn't see any comparison testing. The Taco only went up a an easy/smooth rock climb. The Ranger went ups couple of much harder climbs. My guess is they tried the Taco on those climbs but couldn't make it and just didn't show it. And they complained about the Ranger being $10k more than the TRD Off-Road but never mentioned the TRD Pro is $10k more than the Raptor. IMO, TFL has been losing credibility with some of their recent comparison videos.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Wait till this guy see's the price of the TRD Pro. Saw it on the build sit Starting at 65k plus
He will think the Raptor is a bargain at 57k plus.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
67k for a trd pro is absurd. Actually considered one until the price came out. The projected mpg is nice compared to my raptor, but I prefer, the look and feel if the Raptor, and now.. really prefer the price point.
Sponsored