Sponsored

Sales/pricing/mpg timing

Wukong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Any educated guesses when sales might officially begin? All we have is "later this year" and pricing will be announced close to that date. Same question for MPG numbers.

Any Toyota precedent to base this off?

I'm hoping at least for some kind of order guide or product brochure. Some of the finer details are still a mystery.
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
So based on the Grand Highlander.... embargo seemed to have ended on May 30th, and the build configurator went live then with pricing and MPG also and it is suppose to be on dealer lots starting in July.

Based on that, my guess would be mid to late September we will see MPG, pricing, and options, with the first ones coming on dealer lots late November, early December. They said TRD PRO and Trailhunter will come early next year so it will be lower & mid trims initially with the 2.4T for a few months.

I saw somewhere else the Tundra timeline and it seemed like it was about 6 months before the Hybrid Max was released if I remember correctly.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
The only model that I'm interested in is the new TRD Pro hybrid to replace my 2019.

I'm guessing the Tacoma is going upscale and Toyota will price it around $60k.

Last edited:

USNVET1965

First Name
Sylvan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport AWD
I sold my Lexus 460 L AWD with 36,231 miles on it and bought a 2022 TRD Sport and average 20 miles per gallon and the Lexus needed 92- 93 octane and averaged 15 MPG'

My BMW 750 X drive M sport I average 18 MPG twin turbo so the Tacoma puts both the Beamer and LS to shame in fuel costs.
Sponsored