Sponsored

Recent content by Bangingparts

  1. Cig Lighter/12v Removal

    Pull straight out? Toward the rear of the cab? No screws?
  2. Cig Lighter/12v Removal

    I am trying to tap into the power of the back of the cig lighter. Has anyone removed it, what is the best way to either pull it out or get to the plug from the rear?
  3. Tacoma 2024+ RGB Interior Ambient Light Kit With App Control

    I got mine a few days ago. No instructions. It is plug and play, the power for the door will be simple enough, but the power for the dash lights and module is what is holding me back from installing. It came with a 2 pin male/female harness to power the dash module, but I have no idea where it...
  4. JBL pillar tweeter replacement

    Yes, we are telling you to get the Beatsonic and brighten up the whole system.
  5. JBL pillar tweeter replacement

    Sub box https://soundskinsglobal.com/products/soundskins-enclosures-toyota-tacoma-2024-crew-cab-single-10-sealed-premium-usa-made-subwoofer-box-with-bed-liner-spray-finish?_pos=2&_sid=befbfb5a3&_ss=r Amp is a 500w Rockford Sub is a 10in Rockford T1S2-10S Truck in a whole sounds so much...
  6. JBL pillar tweeter replacement

    I 2nd this and did the same. Sounds way better with the Beatsonic. Maybe it took 15min to install the Beatsonic The Beatsonic even allowed to add an amp and sub.
  7. Digital key download error

    Mine work on my S24, but will need to be downloaded agian in a day or two. I have downloaded like 5 times now and it will just go away. Smh
  8. Digital key download error

    I am able to download the key, but it only last for a few days and i have to download it again. Has anyone had this issue or know of a fix?
  9. Need Tacoma members to Test 3 New Lighting Upgrades Before Launch

    2024 TRD OR Premium/Gas/Amber Grille Lights



Top