Sponsored

Recent content by NYFLTaco

  1. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    EKR seats off of amazon. After I put the first seat in, I realized if I buy direct from them they have more color and pattern options, SMH! The burgundy will have to do as I was not trying to wait or pay double the price for a custom order and wait! Pretty easy to put in. As usual with car mods...
  2. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    It’s been a long two days. OEM TRD Pro heritage grille with RC 20” light bar and cali raised led fog lights. Poor man’s TRD Pro is coming together.
  3. 4k miles: Grille shutter, Drive start control, check engine light, system malfunction

    Actually, I just drove it for a little bit and turned it off and turned it back on and everything is good lol
  4. 4k miles: Grille shutter, Drive start control, check engine light, system malfunction

    I replaced my grille between yesterday and today. I did not know to disconnect the battery. In any case I have the check engine light on, drive start malfunction, system malfunction messages on the dash. The three harnesses that connect to the front end are fully seated so not sure what to do...
  5. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    I think I made the OEM wheels look good! Maxxis 285/70/r17, black lugs, new center cap. I just want a bit more poke, might put spacers in.
  6. Before You Load Up Your Tacoma: What Bed Rack Load Ratings Actually Mean

    FYI, you are posting on a Tacoma sub and your website is not loading Tacoma options
  7. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    OEM cover does not allow any type of bed rack. No other folding hard top cover flips up towards the cab so that the entire height of the bed can be used for hauling pallets, etc. So, I decided to go with a cheap soft cover, which will allow me to install a bed rack when needed, and roll up tight...
  8. Another new SR5 Owner! Recommendations/Advice Please!

    Yea I almost bought it but there are no compatible bed racks for the oem cover
  9. Another new SR5 Owner! Recommendations/Advice Please!

    Did you need the lift to accommodate the 285/70’s?
  10. Another new SR5 Owner! Recommendations/Advice Please!

    That’s awesome bro and those tires can be re used if you change the wheels in the future. The only thing I would possibly want to change is maybe add an aggressive center cap to the wheels.
  11. Another new SR5 Owner! Recommendations/Advice Please!

    Never even considered the option of keeping the stock wheels. That’s an awesome idea.
  12. Another new SR5 Owner! Recommendations/Advice Please!

    Part of the fun is building things. With 3k spend it will look as good as a Pro to me
  13. Another new SR5 Owner! Recommendations/Advice Please!

    I should have gone OR for the aux switches! I have to take extra steps to wire lights into the dummy switches but it’s too late now I already have the vehicle gotta make the best of it!
  14. No AUX Switches, how do I wire/ access the blank switches?

    Found a video for wiring to dummy switches in case your trim level does not have aux switches!



Top