Sponsored

No AUX Switches, how do I wire/ access the blank switches?

NYFLTaco

SR5
Member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
24
Reaction score
18
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR5
Planning to install raptor lights and roof light. Would like to wire them to these blank switches on my dash. Anyone have a video or tutorial they can link for this? I have zero experience wiring anything in a car but I am handy and like to work with my hands just need instruction. Thanks!

2024 Tacoma No AUX Switches, how do I wire/ access the blank switches? IMG_1424
Sponsored

 
OP
OP

NYFLTaco

SR5
Member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
24
Reaction score
18
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR5
Found a video for wiring to dummy switches in case your trim level does not have aux switches!

 

Norsk

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Greg
Joined
May 17, 2023
Threads
27
Messages
142
Reaction score
137
Location
Downingtown, PA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Underground Gray Tacoma TRDORP
check out Garmin PowerSwitch. I have one for sale with harnesses from blaze off road. It saves your headache,
Sponsored

 
 






Top