Sponsored

Recent content by Syd-da-kid

  1. 41.22 wireless kill switch install on Tacoma Hybrid

    I just installed one in my truck bit it wasn't as efficient as this. I'll have to rewire mine.
  2. Oil Change Advice

    A very interesting video. I'm of the mindset that Toyota just wants us to get past the warranty with little fuss, hence the 10k oil change. I just did my 5k myself after the dealership refused to do it. They told me to come back at 10k. I'm reading a lot of experts are advising against that if...
  3. Smallest tire for a 2.5” factory lift.

    You're right, it does look nice. I wanted that kickout for my back tires and NYTOP doesn't have it. They still look sharp.
  4. Smallest tire for a 2.5” factory lift.

    Nice. I have the Cali Raised rock sliders with kickout coming next week.
  5. Smallest tire for a 2.5” factory lift.

    I bought my 25 with the factory lift kit 2 months ago and still looking for wheels and tires. I'm going with Methods but torn between the 285/70 and 285/75. @Bucky_O , your truck is definitely pushing me to the 285/75 option with the 25 offset. Mine's underground too so it should look exactly...
  6. Pennsylvania FS: Bulletpoint Mounting Solution Tacoma Passenger Side Grab HAndle Mount 20mm ball

    Ok. Emerica243, is that Venmo or a different service?
  7. 6MT 1st gear throw not engaging

    Very interesting. Mine is pretty new, less than 2 weeks old. I'll keep this thread in mind.
  8. The Best Canbus-Decoding turn signal for 4th Gen Tacoma! - Explore Photos & Videos

    I just bought a set and I'm having this same issue.
  9. What did you drive before your Tacoma?

    2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x manual transmission. Just picked up my 2025 OR manual with the factory lift kit.
  10. Wheel Pic Request - Titanium Method MR703 on Underground?

    I second that as well. Its a combination I'm looking at. I take delivery of my OR in Underground with the factory lift kit next week. Also what is your mileage looking like compared to stock?
  11. Supersonic Red TRD Off-Road | RRW RR7-H/Falken Wildpeak AT4W 285/75/17

    What are you getting for mpgs on those Falkens? I'm considering the same tire size.
  12. HELP! +25 or +35 offset?

    That's the same wheel/tire setup I'm planning on running on my truck whenever it comes in. How are you doing on gas mileage and are those C rated?
  13. Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

    When did you put a deposit on yours? I did a couple weeks ago and I'm curious about a rough timeline till i get a build date.



Top