Sponsored

Search results

  1. Need some guidance changing from OEM tires

    also, nice spreadsheet, nerd. <3 (i did the same thing)
  2. Need some guidance changing from OEM tires

    put Load Range C 285/70/R17 BFG KO3's or KO2's on your stock rims. there are posts of this setup on this forum KO2's are slightly lighter, slightly cheaper. KO3's better in the snow.
  3. Best place \ time \ promos to buy tires?

    chase amazon prime cc has a deal for 5% cash back on tirerack this month (in addition to the 1% you get on everything) doesn't sound like much, but was $150 back, plus $30 amazon rewards, on set of wheels and tires..
  4. 2024 Tacoma Bolt-On Rock Sliders – Trail Protection with Clean Bolt-Up Install

    my long bed trail edition, no kick-out should be here this week!
  5. 2024 Tacomas (USA) - Sales Figures & Take Rates Data Analysis (as of 1/20/25)

    would love to be able to filter by add-on, specifically SDM.
  6. CarPlay is the worst in the 4th Gen

    i got super annoyed when my android auto went to shit.. it was either cutting out all the time, or it would show that it was playing but i got zero audio. i said, "fuck this" and cancelled all the subscriptions in the toyta app and decided i'd just plug my phone in -- but then AA started...
  7. My order timeline

    dang. nah. this was FItzgerald Toyota in Chambersburg - and they had the allocation before I reached out to them. 3 weeks from build date to sitting in my driveway. I was expecting 2-3 times that long, from reading this forum.
  8. My order timeline

    I was pleasantly surprised how quick everything went from end-to-end, after seeing all the posts about people having to wait so long. figured I'd post a breakdown of how mine moved along. maybe things are improving. found allocation nearby for the specs I needed on 8/10. told was scheduled...



Top