Just curious about other folks' thoughts/experiences regarding these claims from Westcott. Anybody checked with their dealerships to see about warranty post-westcott lift ?
My hunch is: no, your suspension will not be covered under warranty if you install an aftermarket lift or level and...
Hey all,
Am currently deciding what to do with my suspension. Initially was going to go with Bilsteins to bring the front of the truck up a bit, but am not considering the Eibach Stage 2 pro lift. What I would like to do is is lift the truck and retain a little , maybe not all, factory rake. I...
I've had these seat covers on my truck for a couple of months now, and I am really impressed with them. Anytime I give someone a lift they say the same thing "These are seat covers??" They look like they came from the factory and they are holding up nicely. I also don't get mad when my kid...
I am considering bilsteins on my SR5, but not 100% sure if I want to level the truck or not (getting old, kinda liking rake). I do like the 265/70R18 tire size on stock suspension after dropping down from 275/70R18, but haven't seen many examples of folks running that size with a lifted or...
First you need the skid plate (PT228-60242). And then you'll need to order a crossmember if you have a lower trim (SR, SR5, Sport, or the shiney one). I chose the RCI crossmember.
Install the front crossmember as shown below and then tighten it down underneath your front tow hooks to 75#...
I searched the forum and did't find alot, but have found a few members who went this route.
Who's running bilsteins ? What clip are you set at to acheive level ? What are your thoughts on your set up ? Did you change anything else ? Got photos ?
Cheers!
I had originally purchased The 275/70R18 Yokohama Geolandar A/T4 (first photo) and they felt great both on and off road. They looked good on the truck too, but I coud not get over their road noise for city driving. They had this obnoxious wind howling type of noise and I had them spin out in the...
I had the Cobb Turn down exhaust on my truck for 24 hours. Just wanted to share the sound difference on start up. It's not the clearest example as the video/audio is just from a phone, but you can definitely hear the difference. It will obviously be the same with OEM, COBB, Sxth, NYTop, or...
Now, I'm not saying I'm gonna spend more money, but I am curious what other OEM upgrades folks have found enjoyable or useful (or both) when Toyota is having a bangin' 20% off + Free shipping sale like they're having right now.
I snagged the Landcruiser front skid for $244 the other day🔥 and I...
I am looking for the actual size of the G3 in sizes 265/70R18 and 275/70R18 (not spec sheet). Would anybody who's been running these be willing to measure from the pavement to the top of your tire ? Cheers!
Was too hasty with my felt splash guard replacement, wasted money on a cheap front engine skid, now I'm way down the research rabbit hole for a real one. I know I don't "need" any of these for the trails and service roads I drive, but I'm not looking to have that discussion. Nor am I looking to...
A handful of companies out there are selling the same generic Chinese front engine skid plate and slapping their logos or designs on it. I purchased one thinking it was a reputable company and it showed up with chipped powder coating and within 6 weeks it began to rust in multiple places on both...
I got my Ark Mids a couple of days ago and installed them. I'm usually not a fan of mud flaps and only had them installed on my lifted brodozer with 35s for legal reasons, but I actually like the look of these! They seem effective enough and I like that when you purchase them you're supporting a...
I just had my Yokohama Geolandar A/T4's installed and they are pretty damn loud, especially on smooth roads. I almost bought the Nitto Terra Grappler G3 (265/70), but went with the Yokohama due to it being a bigger tire (275/70) that weighed 3lbs less in SL. But man, between 35 and 50 these are...
Ok, lots of lurking, first time posting. I have combed through the forum and reddit and haven't come to a definitive conclusion on this so don't flame me if I missed it somewhere 😂
I upgraded to the OEM trailhunter wheels with +20mm offset (pictured below) and I decided to upgrade the tires...