Sponsored

Search results

  1. Has anybody tried out these grille lights?

    There are lots of these grille lights available on ebay...
  2. Unicorn 🦄 Captured

    Same thought here although, I'm considering with a long bed simply tying them down in the bed as to not have to install a roof rack. Sweet looking truck maybe in a few years I hope to find a 6ft premium package. The features look totally worth it but they don't seem to make any for whatever reason?
  3. Defects of Tacooma that everyone should look at

    Here's the thread I was mentioning https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/paint-imperfections-orange-peel-finish.5618/ I misspoke in my other post. *I don't really notice it* though too. I've had two other Chevy trucks and been around other makes including Toyota and have never noticed chip...
  4. Defects of Tacooma that everyone should look at

    I'll also add to this paint defects as well, it was pointed out in another thread a few days ago. Quite a bit of bubbling paint especially on the lower half of the doors on some people's(on my OR it's only seemingly on the lower door panels so I really don't notice it)
  5. Ordered my 1st ever Toyota - 2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Premium, and starting to worry 😬

    I upgraded 25 years into the future with the tacoma and its amazing in so many ways that I haven't even seen in some newer vehicles I've been in (minus a Lexus). Thus it contextualizes it for me that trucks nowadays are luxury like a Lexus; and well worth the high price tag.
  6. Tundra Lumastep Running Boards fitment on a Tacoma

    I would love to get these Boost Auto power running boards! One problem, they only have a SKU for the Tundra. So I dare to ask if anyone has spent time putting the Tundra boards on a 24. These would be amazing on my TRD Off Road and I'd love to take advantage of the 25% off sale going on right...
  7. Thoughts on what Toyota is going to do with the ISODynamic Seats?

    If I had to guess this is exactly the reason; being that the customer who does not want the 'pro' part but is still willing to pay the price will go to the tundra or save a bit with a off road or trailhunter
  8. First round of TUFSKINZ trim installed!

    These look amazing but the prices are rough for what these stickers are . (Nearly $1200 for every Tacoma add-on) I would love to pick these up if I could discount if I buy everything.
  9. Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6?

    These look sick, dude! Would be sick to see a van (a la a chevy express or ford transit even) in the new toyota style like this.
  10. No 6 foot bed option in TRD OR iForce Max Hybrid?

    I was pretty disappointed by it too. I'm going for reg OR with a 6ft and there aren't many options for that even. My guess as to reason why is down to them looking at the 3rd gens sales and found most ppl went with 5ft when given a choice similar to the crew vs access cab. From talking to 3rd...
  11. 4th Gen Tacoma Engine Cover Install (Victory 4x4)

    Love the look of it always thought the 4th gen's engine bay looked so messy and I love the styling this cover provides.
  12. My Long Bed 4th Gen Tacoma Build w/ Lift, Toyo Open Country AT3 285/75 Tires, Method 703 Wheels +35 offset

    love the truck and could see myself going for something similar; wishing for an OR preem though :(. My biggest reason for getting a tacoma is the 6ft bed for my snowmobile since GM dropped it on their mid size trucks, its so disappointing to see how 'rare' the 6ft bed is especially at higher...
  13. First mods for your 2024 Tacoma 4th gen?

    TRD grill, tonneau cover, some nice seat covers, and really want to experiment with how a cherry bomb or an exhaust tip sounds. All on a trd off road hopefully.
  14. 2024 Tacoma prices released / leaked?! 💵

    Offroad bros.. 3k increase if real... it might be joever
  15. Seventeen (17) 2024 Tacomas in Dealer Allocations (according to source)

    Yeah I think this is an overlooked factor, with current deals Toyota dealers are really trying to offload as many of the 23s as they can it seems. This is some good convenience for delaying the 24 as long as possible.



Top