Sponsored

Search results

  1. Why is there no Remote Start Button on the key fob of 2025 TRD Sport?

    The push three times and hold is kinda picky, there is a definite rhythm to it that if you don't get just right it won't work and you have to then wait 20 to 30 seconds before trying again. You can not just launch into another attempt. It is a finicky beast that I feel is designed to make you...
  2. Auxiliary Battery installation in bed

    Would you be willing to take a picture of the termination of the positive input for the Victron Dc/Dc charger? Is it connected directly to the positive terminal of the battery or is it connected to one of the alternate taps that are under the red plastic cover that is on the positive side of...
  3. Steering angle sensor gone bad takes out a lot of the electronic systems

    Thank you for responding. I run my main dash cluster with all the info gauges: temps, pressures, voltage so that is the main reason I noticed it. I suspect if you weren’t looking for it and didn’t have it up you probably would even notice.
  4. Steering angle sensor gone bad takes out a lot of the electronic systems

    I’m sorry you had this happen but I’m relieved that this resolved the issue. That makes me hopeful this will be behind me soon. The truck has 4800 miles so it is good it’s showing up early I guess. I do have one question for you; if you were looking or noticed, did it also do the 12v drop for...
  5. Steering angle sensor gone bad takes out a lot of the electronic systems

    Just in case someone has the same issue in the future: My TRDPro's dash lit up like a Christmas tree five days ago and I had the following errors pop up: "Advanced Ultrasonic Detecting and Ranging System malfunction" and "Vehicle Stability Control System malfunction". It prompted me to call...
  6. HAM and GMRS Radio Installs in 4th gen Tacoma -- Post Your Setups

    Pull the small panel in the dash directly behind the infotainment screen. You will see four silver bolts, remove them. Then gently grasp each side of the screen and pull straight back towards you. The clips will then release and you are good to go. FYI, the left side has some more room for...
  7. HAM and GMRS Radio Installs in 4th gen Tacoma -- Post Your Setups

    My final install(for now). The victory dash accessory mount worked like a charm. The control head is suspended nicely between the gauges screen and the multimedia screen. It is perfect for playing with the knobs and buttons while going down the road. I used a pvc edge trim on the new dash mount...
  8. Tacoma4G.com Stickers

    Mine came today. Thank you again! Gotta wash the truck and then I'll slap it on the rear window.
  9. HAM and GMRS Radio Installs in 4th gen Tacoma -- Post Your Setups

    Victory4x4 sent a complete replacement dash mount with some modifications to the brackets and the mounting holes on the dash mount. It dropped right in, no fighting, no questionable attachments, no issues. The new brackets have a L and a R engraved into them. The originals took some finagling...
  10. šŸŽ‰ TripleAliners 2024 Tacoma Hybrid Floor Mats Are Here! Winter Giveaway Alert! šŸŽ‰

    I want liners that are thick and easily cleaned. But most of all, I want a liner that goes up the side of the drivers side center hump a ways. I tend to lean the side of my foot that way sometimes and by Springtime there is a salt stain and dirt that then migrate to under the mat defeating the...
  11. HAM and GMRS Radio Installs in 4th gen Tacoma -- Post Your Setups

    I received the Dash Accessory Mount on Friday for my '24 TRD Pro. It is a beautiful piece of steel. I however found an issue with the brackets. To line up the holes of the top of the bracket with the holes in the Mount, the base of the brackets sit partially on the lip of steel that the OEM...



Top