Sponsored

Search results

  1. Idaho Taco Build

    I was finally able to pick the Tacoma back up. On top of everything else they had to have the dealer recalibrate several sensors. I had a windshield film put on and even that caused the sensors/camera behind the windshield to need calibration. Im pretty happy with How everything looks. The...
  2. Expedition One Mule - SAM Rack - anyone purchase one of their roof racks?

    Complain directly to the company = no help. posting on social media how I’m unhappy = instant help. guess that’s what it takes. Even received a free t-shirt.
  3. Idaho Taco Build

    Things are taking longer than expected at the shop. But it’s close. Hope to pick up tomorrow. Went ahead and had all windows ceramic tinted too. They sent me a progress pic. Full PPF is mostly done, roof and front pillars are PPF black. OTT tune is done, alignment done. Looking forward...
  4. Idaho Sold

    I don't. Id have to take it in to the shipping store with your address to know exact amount. Because of size Id guess its probably $40-ish.
  5. Idaho Taco Build

    Ha.. ok I'll let you know. Im anxious to see it with the carbon fiber hood on it. The truck I used as partial inspiration for my build has the same hood and I like it on there so will see (photo attached). The purpose of this truck... good question. It will be an all "around vehicle"...
  6. Expedition One Mule - SAM Rack - anyone purchase one of their roof racks?

    Ironically thats the set of instructions they sent me when I contacted them. Unfortunately it's a completely different rack. The parts aren't anything alike. But do appreciate your help - you've actually already done a considerably more amount than the company I bought the rack from has lol.
  7. Expedition One Mule - SAM Rack - anyone purchase one of their roof racks?

    Exactly... I don't plan to give them any future business and Im guessing if there is a problem with the rack or a warranty issue, I have little hope of being helped.
  8. Expedition One Mule - SAM Rack - anyone purchase one of their roof racks?

    Thanks for the reply. It's really strange that a company like this can't put together a basic set of instructions or at the very least, a packing list so the customer knows they have everything they are supposed to have. I have installed a rack on my RAM truck that is somewhat similar but...
  9. Expedition One Mule - SAM Rack - anyone purchase one of their roof racks?

    As the title says Im hoping someone here has purchased a roof rack from Expedition one - it's called the Mule SAM rack. I liked the look of the rack and wanted a pod light system which this looks good with. Unfortunately they don't include instructions or even a packing list so who knows if I...
  10. Idaho 2025 TRD Off Road Suspension Take off

    I don't. Im pretty sure that the shocks, springs, upper control arms etc. would all fit fine - the only thing Id but unsure about is the rear links.
  11. Idaho Sold

    Unfortunately the grille surround is the only part I kept to reuse.
  12. Idaho Front OEM bumper cover

    OEM bumper cover off 2025 TRD Off Road. Will fit 2024+ Tacomas. Color is Bronze oxide. Is in perfect condition. Removed from truck with only 30 miles. part number 52119-AK010/20. $200 buyer must pick up or figure out shipping.
  13. Idaho NEW Wheel & Tire combo off 2025 TRD Off Road Hybrid. 18" Wheels

    Take offs of new truck. Five Wheels and tires are new - took off when truck had 30 miles. 4 + the new spare. buyer pick up. $1,400. 265/70R18. Includes Lug Nuts. Stock TPMS sensors included.
  14. Idaho Sold: SOLD

    $60 plus shipping. Basically brand new. Taken off truck with 30 miles.
  15. Kansas WTB 2024 TRD Off Road Factory Suspension

    I just posted a TRD off Road suspension. It's basically brand new. Let me know if interested.
  16. Idaho 2025 TRD Off Road Suspension Take off

    These suspension parts are taken off a 2025 TRD Off Road Hybrid. Upper control arms, front coil overs, rear shocks & springs, rear end links. All parts are basically Brand new - taken off truck that had 30 miles. $700 plus shipping
  17. Idaho Sold

    Grille is basically brand new - removed from truck when truck had 30 miles on it. Selling for $100 plus shipping. Located West of Boise.
  18. Idaho Taco Build

    Wow that’s a little surprising after less than a year!
  19. Idaho Taco Build

    One last thing I decided to do before dropping the Taco off at the shop. I needed to de-badge the stickers. What a major PITA! The first layer came off (in many pieces) but the second layer was a bitch. I ended up soaking it in Goo-gone which seemed to help and then rubbing with a micro...
  20. Idaho Taco Build

    One smaller mod I had time to do. The SXTH intake sounded like a decent mod to add which added an extra modest amount of HP. I'll say this for SXTH they know how to market and pack their parts. They are beautiful There is a noticeable sound difference. Not enough of a HP difference to...



Top